• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    WWE Games - So I decided to mix in The regular RAW & SmackDown Tag Team Championships, Women’s Tag Team Championship, & NXT U.K Tag Team Championship all in one. Credit to Simon for the Tag Team image.

    WWE Games - So I decided to mix in The regular RAW & SmackDown Tag Team Championships, Women’s Tag Team Championship, & NXT U.K Tag Team Championship all in one. Credit to Simon for the Tag Team image.


    So I decided to mix in The regular RAW & SmackDown Tag Team Championships, Women’s Tag Team Championship, & NXT U.K Tag Team Championship all in one. Credit to Simon for the Tag Team image.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    To match my Bryan Danielson I give you The “Recycled” Erick Redbeard.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Adam Cole BayBay - Table Spot

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    They’re bringing the War On Waste. Bryan Danielson & The Recycled Erik Redbeard... EARTH AID

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Ricochet new champion

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    I think he's not ok

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    For the individual (s) who specifically requested BLM logos & custom attires, I give you...

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Tanga Loa gives a message to Kenny Omega before he gets destroyed

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    So far, my greatest rivalry to date: PUNK VS STRONG! Will the Second City Saint retain his Pure Wrestling Championship? Or will the Messiah of the Backbreaker out-wrestle the Best In The World? These two will clash at the upcoming PPV: Dream Match Pro-Wrestling TOKYO SOS!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    What type of gameplay would you rather have?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Since VC will be tweaking the gameplay style for the next installment, I wanted to know which does the sub prefer. Personally I prefer the Simulation style, but of course I know there are a lot of people that would rather have an Arcade experience, so my solution to that would be the game be as customizable as possible (for the players). Give us match speed settings (as in FPW), recovery speed settings and whatever more they can think off.

    Btw, I understand the situation they're in, in that no matter the style they choose, some part of the fanbase won't be happy, but to me, if the game is really good, I'll be fine with any style they choose.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ViniciusMT07
    [link] [comments]

    Last post of the day! Just letting anyone who wants these two to know, that they’re now on CC on PS4. Both under tags Earth AID, & DamnBanditWoody! Enjoy!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Some championship plates

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    So here are the final roster names , now i need suggestions for two brands to split them.. any designers out there that could help me with logos and names for the two brands :) !

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    RAW Set now uploaded to WWE 2K20 PS4 (Search Tags in comments) Credit to Simonwelf for the Championship Designs

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    SummerSlam '08

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Custom title question

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    When using a custom title does this have a blank history? Thinking of using a custom WWE heavyweight title to track title reigns of the wrestlers in my universe rather than having Brock Lesnars 600+ day record etc

    submitted by /u/Tomr75
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a match record system in universe mode for 2k22?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    I'd love to see how my superstars are doing stats wise, How many Wins, loses, Draws, Injuries, Matches etc. It would be great fun and would help with deciding who should be pushed and who deserves a title match. Yes I could use google spread sheets but I don't play every week show. I only play 2 week shows and the ppvs per month.

    submitted by /u/FroggyDoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Only spent about 20 min or so on this one last not so still lots of improvements to come when the @WWEgames severs are back up, it here’s an early look at WALTER

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Any tips for spicing up my CAW's or Universe Mode?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    It would really add some flare to my Universe post-Wrestlemania

    submitted by /u/meh_idk76
    [link] [comments]

    ‘Classic Mix’ of Raw and SmackDown arenas now available on CC Xbox, using the tags ‘Classic’ and ‘CH13’

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    2k20 Universe mode Edit Match crash

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    PS4 Any time I try to press Edit Match on any of my Universe saves, the game immediately crashes. Every other aspect of the game is working fine, even in Universe (I can edit shows, rosters etc. perfectly).

    I even tried just making a new Universe, no CAWs, no edited shows and the same thing happens. Any fixes for this?

    submitted by /u/Primodeus96
    [link] [comments]

    2K19 Issues

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Anyone having server issues on 2K19 for PS4?

    submitted by /u/senatorwerunads
    [link] [comments]

    I’m running an offline wrestling tournament, named World of Sport Wrestling (Yes I took the name from the real life promotion), where I follow both the NFL’s Regular Season and Post Season format; AMA!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment