• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    WWE Games - It's Your Universe 2K20 - June 22, 2020

    WWE Games - It's Your Universe 2K20 - June 22, 2020


    It's Your Universe 2K20 - June 22, 2020

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post and discuss what you have been doing with WWE 2K20's (or any games) Universe Mode. Try to tell us about the most interesting parts of it, not just a list of matches or feuds that are happening!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Universe mode with my kids

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    So its fathers day, my 5 and 9 year old kids ask what I want to do (pouring rain, originally were planning on heading to a waterfall hike but decided against it after the weather). I suggest we each create our own show and pick rosters in 2K20 Universe. My son creates what he calls "Wrestlemania #2" (the 5 year old) on Mondays. My daughter chose NXT (went NXT Brooklyn for her shows) on Wednseday, and I chose Smackdown on Friday. We drafted our rosters and played through the first week. Super fun getting to play with the kids. Keeping track on Google sheets each show. Just wanted to share a fun, family filled time on father's day.

    submitted by /u/Tillman523
    [link] [comments]

    Not my creation, but I thought it was way too cool not to showcase it. Search “RAW V3”, should be the third arena on the “most downloaded” page on WWE 2K19. Creator BatBat515 made it on Xbox. This is my main RAW arena in my Universe Mode.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    [MCM] My WrestleMania Main Event for the WWE Championship!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    I love these little reversals in this game. This is by far the most disrespectful kick I’ve seen in awhile.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Upcoming Universe Mode PPV

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    [MCM] Universe Mode Armageddon Match Card! Results in Comments.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    I hope this isn't spamming but here's an NXT East Asia Championship plate

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    The Prince posing for a renaissance painting? ����‍♂️

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    [Mod] 2 Games. Same Kharma Model.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    This is what the first PPV of my universe is looking like so far.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Finally sat down & finished my new June PPV arena. NLP Presents BLOCKBUSTER.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Justification for not having every current wrestler?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Every year there is always a lot of people missing, some people were even in the game last year and are still with the company...their animations are done but somehow they are not in the next game. Before it was understandable for people to not be in the game due to concerns of Disc Space but now that its not really a issue and in actually WWE games to be lighter than a lot of other games in disc usage.

    I remember back in the day during the smackdown vs raw i was always hyped to see if my favorite lower card wrestlers made it into the rosters but now stuff like that doesnt make sense anymore, every year they even remove wrestlers that are still in the company and were in the game the year before and it doesnt make sense every wrestler on roster has to be in the game and yeah im talking about all the female wrestlers,NXT and 205 guys...As far as DLC goes keep it for New wrestlers,legends or big gimmick updates.

    how do you all feel about this?

    submitted by /u/ALANJOESTAR
    [link] [comments]

    WWF SmackDown Just Bring It Story Mode with every wrestler.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Opinions on my CAW? (Info in Comments)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    My CAW after defeating Johnny Gargano for the North American championship at Takeover in Universe mode

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Testing out my belts in the new arena. Show and Arena uploaded under Sin City... Belt Images on my page (Wouldn't let me upload them for some reason)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    My new Logo for my Vegas themed fed I created

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    The feedback from WildCard was unbelievable and I appreciate it so much! As a thank you, here’s the next PPV creation coming your way...we’re off to Westernara! ��

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    NXT: Backlot Brawl.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    A double Coup de Grâce.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Young Bucks now available on Xbox One (Credit to Defract)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Any ways to fix AI getting up right after a pin in WWE 2K20?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    When you pin the AI in 2K20, he/she usually gets up right after kicking out. Is there any ways to fix that? Maybe with the sliders? Anyone knows?

    submitted by /u/Suplewich
    [link] [comments]

    CLIP: "I Almost Lost this One" (2K19)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment