• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    WWE Games - Finn making his way to the ring for a record 15th title defense

    WWE Games - Finn making his way to the ring for a record 15th title defense


    Finn making his way to the ring for a record 15th title defense

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Edge just destroyed Orton in Last Man Standing Match...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    I really liked their match so I decided to make this short video.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    I made Rob Gronkowski! Please give feedback and if you want me to upload it, tell me

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    After Drew McIntyre defended his WCPW Championship in a brutal clash with Rampage, Buddy Murphy blindsided the champion with a savage beating to stake his claim for the title.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    PS4/2K20 - IWGP JR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. It's fucking exhausting to even make belts in this game.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    [MCM] Finally got around to making this for my show after Money in the Bank, Super Showdown! Results in comments for anyone interested! Up next is Extreme Rules!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Monday Night Raw Baby!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Officially doing a Universe combining all the DLC!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Show 1: Neo-Osaka (LIVE every week from Neo-Osaka, Japan)

    Show 2: The Compound (LIVE every week from New Orleans, LA)

    Show 3: Road Warriors (Wasteland Arena) (LIVE every week from Tehran, Iran)

    Show 4: Southpaw Regional Wrestling (LIVE every week from Miami, FL)

    Show 5: Phase One (Mainframe arena) (LIVE every week from Las Vegas, NV)

    Thinking of having each show have its own theme PPVs, similar to Takeovers, like for Phase One they'll be "Invasion" PPVs, Neo-Osaka will go by Chapters, Compound PPVs will take there PPVs to Lafayette, Road Warriors PPVs will be World War themed, and Southpaw will have their PPVs at beaches all over the 🇺🇸

    But every 6 months, every September and March, all the shows will come together for a mega show, all titles will be on the line, and styles will clash, I know these shows will take place at MSG, but no idea what to call them.

    What do yall think?

    submitted by /u/JoannasDad94
    [link] [comments]

    After teaming up with Damian Priest to take down The Undisputed Era, Undertaker continues on his final ride through WWE!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    An in match view of updated Taker

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Transferring universe modes between games?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    I'm going from 2k18 to 2k20 I'm wondering if I should finish out my 2k18 series through wrestle mania and keep my champions as is or start over with tournaments for the championships?

    submitted by /u/hoax223
    [link] [comments]

    This Universe Mode I’m preparing is gonna be VERY interesting...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Coming up later today! “Le Champion” upload!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    What is the best way to draft a massive roster?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    I want to do a draft using every wrestler on WWE 2K19

    What would be the best way to draft hundreds of wrestlers?

    submitted by /u/Sea_Elderberry
    [link] [comments]

    Royal Rumble '05

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Fiancé came back from the store with this.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Can someone please help me book my shows for my universe?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    I have wanted to start a universe for years but I am absolutely godawful at booking matches and I would love it if someone could help me.

    It would work like this: I have two shows, Raw and Smackdown, with separate rosters and independent championships and PPVs (Aside from the Big 4 and a few others)

    I would draft rosters and then you would help me book shows and rivalries.

    I will be using WWE2K19 and every wrestler (including DLC) will be drafted

    The shows would be RAW (with Heat) and SMACKDOWN (with Velocity)

    Thanks a lot if you decide to help me!


    [link] [comments]

    Any CAW creators willing to help me out?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    I'm currently creating a Chris Brookes CAW and I'm wondering if anyone knows what music and entrance motion I can use?

    I'd really appreciate any help ☺️

    submitted by /u/acci0winter
    [link] [comments]

    The Legion of Doom will be up on 2K19’s CC if anybody is interested! All of them are original creations of mine. Get them while you’re still able to!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    How do I get the game to run at 60 fps?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    So apparently there's a slow motion bug with the game in which if your game is under 60 fps, the came literally decrease in speed not just fps. My CPU 1000% can play the game, in face it worked before, but I've reset my CPU and lost all settings so I have to go through the process again. Right now it's around 50 fps with me tinkering with the settings for hours, and I need it to not only get to 60, but not even drop, any help?

    submitted by /u/ii3ternaLegendii
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Rules

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    What kind of stipulations and alterations to matches would you like to see added to 2k21?

    submitted by /u/rterrebo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment