• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    WWE Games - Met Kane at a book signing last night & he signed 2 of the best wrestling games ever for me!

    WWE Games - Met Kane at a book signing last night & he signed 2 of the best wrestling games ever for me!


    Met Kane at a book signing last night & he signed 2 of the best wrestling games ever for me!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:58 PM PST

    An update to my Melina ���� just made a slightly custom version of her SvR '08 attire (xbox)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:45 AM PST

    Tanahashi

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:46 PM PST

    My WWE/MMA hybrid show "Pure Combat" is now available on the PS4 community creations.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:56 AM PST

    10 Shawn Michaels '05 attires uploaded to Xbox CC (DX, WM 22 & 23 and a lot more!) Search "Aguila316"

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:31 AM PST

    Britt Baker (work in progress)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:01 PM PST

    Undisputed Era Split

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:45 AM PST

    I'm planning on having the Undisputed Era split up and do their own thing, starting with Roddy leaving and Cole pushing the Era away, claiming they're holding him back after a losing streak. I'll be keeping O'Reilly and Fish together as ReDragon but I was curious on what entrance motions and music I should use for them and Roddy. I'll be keeping Coles motions and music the same. Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/DasmasBootay
    [link] [comments]

    Corey Graves, Michael Cole and Byron Saxton get up close and personal with the audience.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:49 PM PST

    Introducing the NWL: The National Wrestling League; Where wrestling and football meet

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:35 AM PST

    To keep things interesting, I figure I'd try something new. As an avid wrestling and football fan, I thought it'd be a fun idea to merge the two worlds.

    So here's what I did:

    • I picked 32 of my favorite real-world and fantasy Trios
    • I came up with a Custom Match: 30-Minute Falls Count Anywhere Tornado Six-Man Tag Team Ironman Match
    • I randomly plugged the 32 Trios into the current NFL Regular Schedule format

    For those unaware, the current NFL Regular Schedule format is as follows:

    • 32 Teams are split up into 2 conferences. Each of the 2 conferences is divided into four 4-team divisions.

    • 16 weeks, 16 matches each week

    • Each team plays twice against each of the other three teams in its division

    • Each team plays once against each of the four teams from another division within its own conference

    • Each team plays once against one team from each of the remaining two divisions within its conference

    • Each team plays once against each of the four teams from a division in the other conference

    And now...to my 32 teams:

    • The Elite (Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks)
    • The New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E, & Xavier Woods)
    • Evolution (Triple H, Randy Orton, & Batista)
    • Jurassic Express (Luchasaurus, Jungle Boy, & Marko Stunt)
    • British Strong Style (Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, & Trent Seven)
    • The OC (AJ Styles, Doc Gallows, & Karl Anderson)
    • The Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, & Kyle O'Reilly)
    • The Bar (Cesaro & Sheamus) & Drew McIntyre
    • SCU (Scorpio Sky, Christopher Daniels, & Frankie Kazarian)
    • Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, & Erick Rowan)
    • NWO Wolfpac (Sting, Kevin Nash, & Scott Hall)
    • Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent Berreta) & Orange Cassidy
    • Prince Devitt & Guerillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa)
    • Villain Enterprises (Marty Scurll, Brody King, & PCO)
    • Trio of Honor (CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, & Samoa Joe)
    • Roppongi Sex Pigs (Sho, Yoh, & Will Ospreay)
    • Team 13-Mania (Stone Cold Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart)
    • The Bloodline (The Usos & The Rock)
    • The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, & Jon Moxley)
    • FTR (The Revival & Robert Roode)
    • Team Canada (Edge, Christian, & Chris Jericho)
    • The Inner Circle (Sammy Guevara & PNP)
    • Corbin's Court (Baron Corbin, & AOP)
    • Old Town Rhodes (The Rhodes Brothers, & Hangman Page)
    • Deadman Inc. (Big Show, Kane, & Undertaker)
    • Team Money Down (Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, & Bobby Lashley)
    • Team New Japan (Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi, & Kota Ibushi)
    • Switchblade Club (Jay White, KENTA, & Taiji Ishimori)
    • Los Ingobernables (Tetsuya Naito, SANADA, Hiromu Takahashi)
    • Cero Miedo (Lucha Bros & Darby Allin)
    • Suzuki-Gun (Minoru Suzuki, Shelton Benjamin, & Zack Sabre Jr.)
    • American Alpha (Chad Gable, Jason Jordan, & Kurt Angle)

    And now for the randomly-selected NWL Conferences and Divisions: https://imgur.com/4o6cSOw

    And now for the schedule: https://imgur.com/ktUD6hE

    submitted by /u/spwf
    [link] [comments]

    WWE2K19 Universe Mode Help

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:44 AM PST

    I found a glitch that I can't figure out how to fix. I have 2 wrestlers stuck in an impending rivalry that never starts and I don't know how to end the rivalry. I tried turning off automatic rivalries, put both rivals in a title match, traded one to a different show, and simulated past the start date but it still says they are supposed to start a rivalry that hasn't happened. Should I just ignore it? Is there something I can do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Black_Coffin
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know how to fix the issue of the trons being on during The Fiend's entrance

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:26 PM PST

    Oh my good old days...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:27 AM PST

    This is a Test. Tags: Albert, Trish, Stacy Keibler, WWF Invasion

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:15 AM PST

    Lol, saw this comment while watching a 2k16 gameplay. Karma’s a bitch. Now, all we need is Yukes. The worst WWE game was made because Yukes was not involved with it.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:53 AM PST

    I think I give up

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:46 AM PST

    Lots of arenas I download, still either have the logo glitch or the parts don't stay where intended so they look messed up OR they make the game crash for some reason. I absolutely can't get any of the AEW ones to work (so much show that I almost wonder if it's being done intentionally or something 🤔).......so I figured I'd just make my own. Took me a long time. I go to play finally after........game crashes. I try a second time, trons and logos are all out of whack. So then I figure, maybe it's because I'm moving things around too much, so I make another one using the template arenas and just slapping the proper logos in the right places. Thought I finally had found a solution........Nope. Now the stage lights are glitching out of control, game crashes. I try again and skip past before the game can crash during entrances.......logos dissapeared after. What the fuck with this shit, if it's not one thing it's another. It took weeks and weeks to be able to download a Jericho that didn't require rikishi to be downloaded for whatever retarded reason, and what does that matter anyway, they look like shit when actually going to use them. Creations are borked to hell this year. I guess we should only use official roster and arenas this year. But then why would they make the menu poses so stupid looking? They did that so that they're uniform with creations which is pointless since you can barley use them. I've always been a defender of this game but it is without a doubt straight up trash this year.

    submitted by /u/AnAlienFrom1955
    [link] [comments]

    Ladder match glitch?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:35 AM PST

    has anyone ever had this happen were you cant pick up the ladder or climb it costing you the match.

    submitted by /u/Chrisbradley1
    [link] [comments]

    Uploading images to 2K19 (pc)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:31 AM PST

    Anyone know how to upload images to 2K19 still? 2K claim the servers still work and the images upload to both 2k19 & 2k20, but it's not working for me. I've gone back to 2K19 until they fix 2k20 further.

    submitted by /u/Lumin821
    [link] [comments]

    My 2 OG CAWs

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:39 PM PST

    2k20 download shows not working?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:28 AM PST

    Whenever I download a custom show from community creations and use it in a match, everything in the arena is completely white. It's so weird. Is there any way to fix this? On ps4 if you're wondering

    submitted by /u/SandEater364
    [link] [comments]

    Mama Mia The Mario Brothers Have Been Eliminated (SvR2011)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:51 AM PST

    Stables in WWE 2K20

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:41 AM PST

    What stables have you made or will be making in 2K20?

    submitted by /u/moonlightstarshoppin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment