• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    WWE Games - This is probably the greatest capture I have ever taken in 2K20 (best caption wins a hug)

    WWE Games - This is probably the greatest capture I have ever taken in 2K20 (best caption wins a hug)


    This is probably the greatest capture I have ever taken in 2K20 (best caption wins a hug)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:50 AM PST

    My Smackdown

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:25 PM PST

    Can we please appreciate the creators from this community?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:40 AM PST

    Yes, I'm talking about u/shogey, u/AutisticPretzel, u/OmegaOrange44, u/IconicGames2K and u/Nickbreaker. I probably missed out some names but thank you for what you're doing for this community. You guys rock!

    Edit: How the hell did I forget about u/simonwelf?! And u/LazCreates. Goddammit, you guys are fucking awesome. Please keep doing what you're doing. And the lesser known u/BaronVonStevie

    submitted by /u/vomitpizza
    [link] [comments]

    Ha.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Funny WWE Online Stories

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:32 AM PST

    Let's share some stories.

    So I wanna say 2 months ago, I was online using a 78 OVR CAW (because I hate the 100 OVR BS) & got in a match with of couse a 100 OVR dude.

    He was as cliche as cliche gets. Red & black attire, only did kicks, RKOs & dlc moves. Tall as hell but did 90% springboards. So I had to work for this win.

    So match starts he runs at me & I roll him up for the 3. I could audibly hear the rage quit occur.

    So I move on next match it's the same guy. So this time we have like a legit 30 minute match & I can tell this pissed him off. Finisher after finisher, I kept going. So he tried to strike me with a chair, he missed I kicked him down, hit him with a blockbuster for the 3.

    He quit again, but this time I got a message...."You cheated"

    I responded "WYM?"

    "You play cheap"

    "Coming from a 100 OVR guy..."

    "Overalls don't matter"

    I ended with "Of course they don't, I just proved that lol"

    Anyone else wanna share?

    submitted by /u/616618gh
    [link] [comments]

    Whether it it’s Raw or Smackdown. The Street Profits bring the smoke

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:08 AM PST

    The Looks sometimes says it all

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:06 AM PST

    SmackDown '04 #2K19

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:17 PM PST

    WWE 2K20 ARENA SHOWCASE: WRESTLEMANIA 2000 (NOW ON PS4 CC)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:41 AM PST

    Thought I'd Try something...1st post. thought I'd give this awesome wasted talent a shot. If you know who this is, and there's enought interest, I'll upload to Ps4....But I'm not telling you anything you don't already know...

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:50 PM PST

    INTRODUCING NXT DARK

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Ideas for future WWE games (e.g: WWE 2K22) regarding announcer’s tables

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:41 AM PST

    I have a few ideas that I would like to share with y'all

    1). Make the table break depending on the superstar's health, so let's say you were in a match and you wanted to break an announcer's table, let's say this happens a bit early in the match and the superstars aren't damaged too much, when you perform the table OMG moment and perform a selected finisher, the table doesn't break in the first attempt (if health bar is yellow/green), but if the superstar is damaged enough, the table will break instantly

    2). Like the referee selection feature, I think we need to get a commentator selection feature. Commentators that will be included can be all WWE commentators (except Jim Ross because he's with AEW atm), for example we can choose the commentators to be: Michael Cole, Booker T, Coach. I doubt they will do Joe though, but I can't seem to see why.

    Let's try to make 2K see this :D

    submitted by /u/BD_2213
    [link] [comments]

    Shouldn’t be this hard to find decent players online

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Don't see what's so enjoyable about stalling grapples,spamming stomps to drain reversals and running in circles hitting the the same irreversible spear with their 100 overall omega beast.

    Then they will quit once you work around it and get the upper hand, like damn are people really that insecure over getting beat up on a video game?

    submitted by /u/MTG_444
    [link] [comments]

    Another combo of AEW Bash at the Beach with WCW Bash at the Beach feel like it is missing something

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Custom Nitro Logo

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:35 PM PST

    BCW Intro WWE2K19. This was the intro for BCW for my WWE2K My Career Universe series. Till everything on my ps4 got corrupted ��

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:26 PM PST

    She’s after your blood! Introducing my newest CaW, from Chicago, Illinois, ‘The Gothic One’ KIRA MACE! If anyone’s interested, I’ll be putting her up on Xbox CC later under the tag ‘CH13’

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Would anyone else like to see a remake of this game? Or is it just me?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:07 PM PST

    Stables running wild on both shows

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Plz help

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:30 AM PST

    I need people to help me with a draft. If you want to please do it and please don't decide to not answer me

    submitted by /u/zach965
    [link] [comments]

    anybody have a universe draft i can use?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:40 AM PST

    i'm looking to start a universe in need of roster

    submitted by /u/Twolgamot78
    [link] [comments]

    2K20 UNIVERSE: NXT INTRO (The Reprise)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Those Damn Dudleys

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:37 AM PST

    WARNING!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:31 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment