• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    WWE Games - My Roster for my Attitude Era (‘98) Universe Mode

    WWE Games - My Roster for my Attitude Era (‘98) Universe Mode


    My Roster for my Attitude Era (‘98) Universe Mode

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Just got this glitch on 2k20

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    Gotta keep em coming if you played SVR 09 you’d know what song this is ����

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Got these guys today. Here Comes the Pain is signed by Stevie Richards.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    NOW uploaded on WWE2K20 for XboxOne “The Archer of Infamy” Damian Priest! Face texture - @RaVeN_1515; Attire logos - @Iconic2k. Search: #Damian, #Priest, #NXT or Creator Tag: OmegaNXT44 #DenieroInc

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    I thought I was done with the weekly show template but I loved these logos so much I just had to! NXT 205! (2K20 - PS4) - CC search tags and logos S/O in the comments below:

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    YoshiTasu Entrance(AJPW)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Stone Cold Steve Austin picks up the pace against the Undertaker at Summerslam 1998 (Universe Mode)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    On the final show ever in my 2K19 universe, all 3 members of Atlas will battle for the World Championship in a triple threat match. But, however will be followed up with a 3 on 3 match against their greatest rivals, The Shield. This is truly The End Of An Era.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    The Belt Master u/Simonwelf is cookin up some shit for us �� Go follow is Twitter @Catchomania for more sneak peeks

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    All my CAWs so far on OmegaNXT44 so far! #DenieroInc

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Made this sub sooo much better!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    TIL; You can block users and not have to see their annoying posts ever again! So long suckas! And soon this post will be Matt Hardy because you can't share criticism around here. DELETE....DELETE....DELETE!

    submitted by /u/mlehman10
    [link] [comments]

    When setting the weight detection move-set what moves do you choose, etc.?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    I ask because apparently 2k thinks everyone can 'non-lifting' Avalanche Arm Drag Big Show and in my experience the A.I is obsessed with the corner whether running strike from behind in the corner or top rope moves in the corner.

    submitted by /u/SurvivedFlipCity
    [link] [comments]

    Modding has changed my world

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    I'm so glad I shelled out the money for the deluxe edition of 2K19 on PC, the modding has changed my world completely! Anyone have any good mod recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Pjd7510
    [link] [comments]

    2k19 Deluxe edition?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Has anyone had any luck finding this for a reasonable price at a reputable store? I just got scammed on ebay. I may just give up and do the regular version with the season pass.

    submitted by /u/gorpgomp
    [link] [comments]

    WWE 2k19 Universe mode terrible glitch

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/jrEy50QL6hg
    Check it out how the hell a wrestler can run in on himself Chris Jericho attacked himseof really...

    submitted by /u/MammothCaptain9
    [link] [comments]

    [World of Sport Wrestling Post-Season Update] Division Round Results are in!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Seth Rollins face texture

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Request for a PPV Logo

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    I would create it myself but my laptop broke and so now I'm looking for a logo for my top PPV in my CAW Universe called Night of Nights (it would be the 3rd). I was thinking of a Mad Max/Wasteland theme (I'm trying to change the theme every year) with the number 3 implemented. I only really need a logo but I wouldn't mind trons/apron as well. It would be really appreciated if anyone was up for it. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/YummyNoodlezz
    [link] [comments]

    Storyline in my Custom Universe 2k19 (long read)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    As the title says, I'm interested to see what people think about the current plots in my custom universe in 2k19. It's a made-up promotion (TMW - Total Mayhem Wrestling) with a small roster (around 18-19 original CaWs made by me + downloaded from CC). If any of your CaWs are mentioned I just want to say great job.

    The main plots started after a PPV where the TMW Championship was introduced. The participants were the first 6 in the power rankings after a couple weeks of matches without rivalries or anything. After the champion was crowned in the 6-man ladder match two rivalries started:

    - Bastian Wolf (face) and TY Ace (heel), as TY was about to win the title but Bastian managed to drag him off the ladder and win instead

    - Gabriel Morgan (face) and Luke Rust (face), as each time one of them climbed the ladder, the other one interrupted him so they both blame the other for the loss (the randomness of this actually helped my story)

    Gabriel and Luke had less extreme rivalry with clean matches, each won and lost a couple, in the end they both started to admire each-other and became allies.

    On the other hand, Bastian and TY went on a long heated rivalry, as TY tried every trick a heel knows, yet at the end of the day Bastian managed to win each encounter and held on the title.

    After the lose streak TY decided that he would have a better chance if he was not alone so he's scouting for any potential wrestlers that are going through similar stuff in TMW (going to form a heel stable), while Bastian started looking towards defending his title against the new No1 Contender Gabriel Morgan, which was the face of the promotion since the beginning.

    Because he had to go to great lengths to prevail against TY's tricks Bastian slowly became more aggressive and weary, so he called out Gabriel. After that he started to mess with his matches (like distracting him from the sideline or attacking him before a match). All these actions slowly turned the crowd against him. (this is the point where my Universe got to)

    At the next PPV after Bastian manages to retain the Championship against Gabriel, a big masked CaW (every promotion needs a big masked dude to wreck havoc) will run in after the match and beat up Bastian. Angered, Bastian will call out this attacker and start a brawl after a small exchange of words, ending up with a title match the week after.

    Bastian will lose the title and he'll just vanish for a month or so with a hurt ego, while the new champion will dominate and stomp everything in his path, despite the face of the promotion, Gabriel, trying his best to overcome this threat.

    After a while, Gabriel will have his last chance to get the title from the masked monster in an extreme rules match. He will stand no chance, until someone will run in to his aid and it will be Bastian Wolf, who has returned with his old honorable attitude (like the one before the TY rivalry) and this will end in Gabriel winning the title and Bastian becoming face again.

    This is what I managed to put together so far for my stories (still have to make up something for TY's heel stable/faction) so I would appreciate some opinions on it and maybe some advice as it's the first time I actually make a serious My Universe in WWE 2k games.

    submitted by /u/W0lffe
    [link] [comments]

    Good apps to make match cards for universe

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Well the caption explains my question what apps are you using for your ppv match cards for ur 2k universe mode as I'm looking to post some but can't find the right apps

    submitted by /u/mactres08
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment