• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    WWE Games - 😔🤙

    WWE Games - ����


    ����

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    did a little menu for WWE 2K22's Universe Mode and wanted to show you guys. did a thing with a bar on the bottom, where it passes the news from your Universe itself. i think it would be cool

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    MITB matches are a fucking joke.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    The AI doesn't play to win or anything like that, they play to stop YOU from winning. Winning the match is a side quest for them. Their primary goal is frustrating you and specifically trying to nip all of your plans in the bud. It's so evident from the way that, whenever I try and win the match all 5 other guys just turn around like the fucking Terminator and all begin punching me in the leg until I fall. Meanwhile, Shinsuke's up the ladder with two things left to get and Cesaro is standing outside the ring taunting. Or Drew is up there win one left and Shinsuke decides to Kinshasa Dolph who is trying to stop Drew winning (and that's a whole other problem in itself). Oh, what's that? You just set up an ultra cool spot? NOPE! Drew McIntyre decided to come along and punch you in the back mid-move for no reason. What's that? You just hit me in the face with a ladder? I barely fucking flinched mate. Here, let me take that and hit you with it, enjoy being on the floor for the next 15 minutes.

    And don't even get me started on the double, triple, quadruple, quintuple teaming that takes place. Always on you by the way. I've walked in circles across the ring before and had Shinsuke, Drew, AND Cesaro all follow me while not even looking at one another.

    It straight up isn't fun 2k. Could you at least make them a little fairer?

    They really fucking need to cool down how badly the ai wants to win. Special matches are so lame now.

    • Ladder match

    A.I. aggressively pursues title. Does the bare minimum to keep opponent down long enough to get it. Rarely uses the ladder as a weapon beyond a basic hit.

    • Cage match

    A.I. aggressively tries to leave the cage. Does the bare minimum to keep opponent down long enough to escape. Rarely uses the cage at all.

    • Hell in a Cell match

    A.I. wants to have a normal match within the ring. Constantly throws you back into the ring if you're trying to do damage on the outside. Aggressively avoids the escape artist omg (seriously they always fucking seem to reverse it even with finisher reversals all the way down).

    • Table Match

    A.I. aggressively tries to slam you through the table. Wastes no time getting one and setting it up in the most boring spot possible (the corner). Always fucks up any unique spot you set up. The added annoyance of possible flash losses makes this one a real bitch.

    • Backstage Brawl

    A.I. Rarely if ever uses environmental attacks. Just tries to do normal ass moves until they get a finisher to get the k.o.

    • Last Man Standing match

    A.I. stops and waits for the count every fucking time they get you down. Weird timing on the count minigame often fucks me up and I end up losing to a goddamn dropkick

    submitted by /u/ThisISWARRRRRRRRRR
    [link] [comments]

    Found this bad boy at a pawn shop, needed to hear Cryme Tyme's theme one more time...

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Finally acquired every home console WWE game from Gen 5 (1995) and onward. It’s only the start!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    So What You Guys Thing About The Championship

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    RIP Shad. ��

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    I wanted to try something a bit different, so here it is! My take on one of the concept designs for the WWE Championship. Any advice on what to improve would be appreciated!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    WWE 2K22 Create a Matchcard

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    WWE 2K22 Create a Matchcard

    Hello guys from Germany. A few days ago I wrote down a GM Concept for 2K22 (which is really good I think, look here: https://www.reddit.com/r/WWEGames/comments/gll6hg/wwe_2k22_gm_mode_concept/) and now I want you to introduce a really good concept with some bad concept images by myself.

    WWE Games live off their creativity. So why is there not an own mode where you can create match cards for your own brands? They should be as detailed as possible (not like my pictures).

    Background menu

    Yes, it's not in the right position but everyone can understand what I mean with this. First you should choose a background. It can be a simple color or a detailed background with objects but you can also add objects as layers.

    Layer menu

    Ignore the first two layer options, I just want the picture to be finished.You can add several forms into your match card and even these forms can be edited. Size, where they should be, color, opacity, if you want to add forms or objects like a screen for the Superstars.

    Now I don't have the rest of the pictures but you should edit where the logo of your show/PPV is. Where the names are and how they look (different fonts, colors, effects), even a special menu where you could edit championship match cards (title in the background, championship name in the bottom) and so on. With the ability to have so much shows to create you also should create your own match cards to have your own WrestleMania 24 and it would be authentic.

    What do you think about it? Would you like it? What could be better? (yeah, these bad layers of course) If yes then spread this idea and maybe Patrick Gilmore will try to implement it into 2K22.

    submitted by /u/madrid_357
    [link] [comments]

    Hello viewer! I see lots of people on this fine subreddit show their match cards through images. If you feel you're not the best at making said images or need a few tips, I'm one of your guys! I charge nothing at all, and only wish to help out! Here's some of my latest work to show my skill level!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Starrcade '19

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Broken but Beautiful!! When 2k20 works it looks great.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Ospreay is coming

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    NXT Dark. Will upload if you guys want it.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Need some crime time caws!!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    There has to be some talented caw creators that can make Shad and JTG on 2k19 Xbox. I really want crime time in my universe so if someone can do that would be great. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/MusaGG
    [link] [comments]

    Update on my Wrestling Game - Mark Out

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Update on my Wrestling Game - Mark Out

    Hey everybody!

    I wanted to take a second to update the community on my upcoming wrestling game Mark Out. As some of you may remember, I spoke about my Digital Wrestling Card Game on Reddit last summer. I, like most of us, was affected by the virus and am looking to take full advantage of my time left.

    https://preview.redd.it/wpnv57mbk1051.jpg?width=1047&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=17e76e6e23be864ac3333feebcdd310273357900

    https://preview.redd.it/kfky2bw7k1051.jpg?width=1276&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2db4e3629566b3fabc5f0504726c2038db217d4f

    https://preview.redd.it/laa1dfw7k1051.jpg?width=1271&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=772d14b7ccd639454d6a7e13f499713c8f4a420f

    Mark Out is a digital wrestling card game that allows you to travel the world and compete against other elite Wrestlers. The game currently contains over 100 hand crafted wrestling moves with their own unique cards to match. Being someone that cut their teeth in the WWE Game community (.the Von/VontheCawer from SVR09-WWE14), I really wanted to get the community involved early. That being said, I've been managing a new Discord server below. The Discord will be the first place to find new images, moves, announcements and submit your own ideas, suggestions, and moves. All members of this discord now have access to the Move Creator that I designed for the game's developmental process. You can build your own moves now and send the file over to me to include in the game. I also stream on Twitch everyday now for about 10 hours just working and building relationships with fans of the game. If you would be interested in seeing/hearing more about the game and/or just want to support, please join the Discord!

    https://discord.gg/FjZrenG

    Thank you for your time and please remain safe out here.

    Smacktalks video mentioning and summarizing the game: https://youtu.be/kHQuzzmtRbI

    Some of my other work: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSb-rlrLe6GClPZvz_r1uslXbeYt2G3PJ&feature=share

    submitted by /u/ScrappyDHype
    [link] [comments]

    Cody Rhodes Heel faction suggestions

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    DROGON’S TAIL! who wants a Daenerys Targaryen CAW?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Skip the 2k Originals towers?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I just bought the deluxe edition of 2k20 on PS4, is there anyway to skip the towers to unlock the dlc?

    submitted by /u/ClarkTheShark2001
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for storyline inspiration

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    I'm still back on 2K18 (didn't think I'd play the newer games enough to warrant buying) and decided that I wanna get into my own Universe mode. I've settled on one big story I wanna set off with (fairly generic; malicious faction takes over the show, holds all the gold for a bit sort of thing) but I'm looking for inspiration for other storylines I can run. Anything appreciated!

    submitted by /u/IMainCaustic
    [link] [comments]

    The New and Improved Kofi Kingston wrenches in the Ghana Lock on Drew McIntyre to cement his win in Week 1 of my World of Sport Tournament

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Fully Loaded 2000 #PROJECTATTITUDE

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    2K20, finally figured out who this mask belongs to

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    2k20 isn’t as bad as most you say

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    So I played the game last night after reading horrible reviews and replies on ppl asking about the game. Ran into no bugs or glitches and the hit detection was fine the whole time. It plays like any other wwe 2k game. I only hate the ugly ass character selection section. The faces look ugly as hell. Other then that this isn't a bad game at all. Ppl are saying don't even buy to for $10! What a joke. It's worth that and a few dollars more. Shame ppl jump on the ban wagon just to automatically hate on it. The patches must of worked because I haven't ran into anything game breaking. Smh

    submitted by /u/swagbucks911911
    [link] [comments]

    DDT KO-D Openweight Championship ( Still Working On It Sideplates ) Please Enjoy

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment