• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    WWE Games - The New Episode of my WWE 2K20 Custom Story | SPS

    WWE Games - The New Episode of my WWE 2K20 Custom Story | SPS


    The New Episode of my WWE 2K20 Custom Story | SPS

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    RAW '06 - Side note: Do ya'll remember that Kevin Federline angle? ��

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Nia Jax is having a bad hair day

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Brought my old Here Comes The Pain wrestler into the modern age with 2k19! My first post here, might post more original CAWs

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    My custom heel stable

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Velveteen Dream Attire Logos -custom-

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Velveteen Dream Attire Logos -custom-

    https://preview.redd.it/x0hsh3sh4rx41.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=19cc999e115e5d02d076dfbe8a1a300725031ec0

    Started to create some Dream attires - lost my save files...yada yada yada...here are the logos...create some attires...share your work...

    https://imgur.com/a/PqBSrE1

    submitted by /u/simonwelf
    [link] [comments]

    Just captured this image, thought it looked preety cool

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    TICK...TOCK...Doomsday is coming to WWE2K20 on XboxOne by OmegamanX44...

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Cool screenshot I got with Kenny vs Cody today

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    [SPS] With the WWE 2K22 suggestion threads done, I figured it would be helpful to compile all of the most asked for features and improvement from the community that knows these games best. So come check it out!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Thoughts on cruiserweight division

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    So, for a bit of context in a Universe Mode me and a few friends run I book the majority of our cruiserweight show, Heat. At this point we've got our first champions and are building to Summerslam where our first PPV singles match for the Heat brand will happen. Up to this point things have gone really well and thanks the PC version having a mod which cut out the gender limitations I've been able to create an amazing four-way power struggle on the brand. So, far Undisputed Era, Absolution, Four Horsewomen and Riott Squad have been in a mad dash to claim all the gold. Now, just after Fastlane (PPV before Summerslam) Paige and the Four Horsewomen (Bayley and Charlotte to be exact) have gained the Cruiserweight and Cruiserweight Tag titles respectively.

    However, I've found heading into Summerslam.how seperated the brand is from the other big three. With the roster being a lot thinner I have less stars to build which is a blessing in it's own right. But, because of the thin roster unlike Raw, Velocity and SmackDown Heat does not enough people to join in on King of the Ring, Royal Rumble, Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic or Elimination Chamber. The people om Heat cannot join in at Survivor Series where all three brands go at it as there just isn't enough people on Heat. Though, to remedy this I have built the four major factions as mentioned before so they can at least have a survivor series match.

    On one hand I see this seperation as a secret blessing as I can book in isolation of what others are doing. I have more or less ultimate control and great opportunities to build new stars and establish factions which when I feel like they've done everything on Heat I can trade them to one of the major factions or send them to NXT. On the other hand it feels kinda weird to be one of the major brands with no real connection to the others.

    Do you guys think this is a problem or am I over thinking it?

    submitted by /u/ChappetteLexi
    [link] [comments]

    My Raw championships and MITB!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Are we all hoping for too much here in regards to the next 2k wwe game?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Let's not forget that yukes are no longer the developers and the massive list of things that people want incorporated into the next game is frankly a little unrealistic for a studio unfamiliar with a wrestling game. Visual concepts have never developed a wrestling game by themeselfs before, they were left with all the tools to finish 2k20 after co producing since 2014? and dropped the ball, and now they are 100 percent alone in developing the next game, I feel the things that people are asking for only developers that have extencive experience with wrestling games and the actual history of the series itself will be able to deliver on. Dont want to be a downer but I dont see this working out

    submitted by /u/kiwiguy187
    [link] [comments]

    Started back up my SD Series this week. Promo from World Champion AJ Styles!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    [PS4 2K20] Looking for Tough Enough Competitors!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Morning everyone! I'm looking for original CAWs for a Tough Enough contest I'm doing.

    I'm looking for 16 competitors (8 men and 8 women), I currently have 3 men and 1 woman. Please send me the name of your CAW and your GT. I also ask that your CAW's overall is 70-80. This is also for 2K20. There is no DLC limitations.

    The winner of the tournament will be permanently added to my universe and receive a championship match on 205 live/NXT (depending on weight class) and Shimmer.

    It goes without saying too that any CAWs that stand out to me will also be signed to my universe and climb the ranks of developmental.

    All of the matches will be posted to my YouTube channel for everyone to see!

    I look forward to seeing the best of what r/wwegames has to offer! See you in the ring!

    submitted by /u/Tubasplat2010
    [link] [comments]

    WWE 2K20 Universe Mode - SmackDown! Live ep.1 "Champion V Champion"

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment