• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    WWE Games - Can we please have menu championship poses I think it would be an amazing addition for 2k22

    WWE Games - Can we please have menu championship poses I think it would be an amazing addition for 2k22


    Can we please have menu championship poses I think it would be an amazing addition for 2k22

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Live from The Pepsi Center in the Mile High City, Denver, CO comes AEW High Stakes. A PPV with every match being a variation of the ladder match! Thanks to WTD for the great High Stakes logo! Let me know what you guys think!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Wrestlemania 18 arena is now up on ps4 CC thanks again to autisticprezel

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Final decision on my PPV schedule (UM)..My big 4 then 2 extras dotted throughout the calender.. Opinions?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    One more sorry seem like I’m posting all the time just trying to get my name out there

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    After screwing Otis out of his Intercontinental title match, Tucker has joined Jaxon Ryker and Braun to form Country Dominance

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    What would be your top 5 games to be remastered/remade?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    I think they missed a massive opportunity with Battlegrounds to instead do some remasters of the old games, stagger the order of them and throw in some modern-day superstars for fun.

    My top five would be:

    • WWE No Mercy! [September 2020]
    • WWE Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth [November 2020]
    • WWE Smackdown! Here Comes the Pain [December 2020]
    • WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2006 [February 2021]
    • WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2007 [April 2021]
    submitted by /u/tenacious07
    [link] [comments]

    My First Attempt at the AEW Dynamite Arena! Took a LOT of Trial and Error!

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Michael Cole has never sounded more excited than right here

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    [SPS] CAW Face Morphing Tutorial Video! (Details in description)

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    Small feature that needs to be changed back in the future 2K game

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    It is so minor but why did they take out the ability to use 2x1 logos for Create A Show. Show logos look incredibly small along with that the extra work to create a separate 1x1 version of the logo is mildly annoying. It is really minor but I would hope they fix in the next game.

    submitted by /u/king_ad
    [link] [comments]

    WWE 2K Franchise Has New Hope And Pressure To Be Awesome: Forbes magazine

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    AEW: Double Or Nothing '19

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    (SPS) The Kayfabe Network

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    As we reach the end of the first week of a new shared universe, we would like to invite everyone to join us on the Kayfabe Network.

    The Kayfabe Network will be the home of both NWA: Los Angeles Wrestling and NWA:Revolt Pro Wrestling, both territories havetheir own drafted rosters that will be revealed as we go, they each have their own titles but also recognise the NWA world, tag team and womens Championships, they each have a main show and a minor/recap show releasing each week, with a view to doing some shared ppvs throughout the year.

    Join us and subscribe to the Kayfabe Network to catch all this action as it happens, we welcome any and all feedback or suggestions.

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI6W72Kb1wZD4bNrTj17Ivg

    submitted by /u/Corvus_13
    [link] [comments]

    [SPS] �� PREMIERING NOW: "Clash of Champions PPV" - WWE 2K Universe Mode - Episode 6 �� | WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61BAyCUFReM

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Question about saved data

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    My Playstation account was recently hacked. Two days ago he purchased $55 worth of content that showed up on my bank statements. I, of course had to cancel the card and told the bank to reverse the charges. I've been trying for a week to get through to support but Playstation decided in it's infinite wisdom to lay off their ENTIRE support team during this "pandemic". Not cut down to half staff or 1/3 staff...everybody. Both by phone and live chat until this past sunday when they (supposedly) turned just the live chats back on. SO hackers are running amok and you can't get through to support to help the situation.

    What I've learned through this process is that even if I get my account back it will still be banned because I reversed the charges that the hacker made and they won't turn it back on until I pay the balance. Meaning, I got hacked, had money stolen from me and I have to pay for it.

    So my question is this, if I make a new account and repurchase the dlc for 2k19 will I still have all of my saved data? Or are all those lockdown days and days of work just going to be gone forever? Of all the stuff I have collected over the years by being a member of playstation plus and playstation now the only thing I'm worried about losing is what I've created on 2k19 over the past two or three months.

    submitted by /u/carbonor
    [link] [comments]

    A better finisher for Kofi Kingston

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I'm changing up Kofi Kingston's moveset and I'm having trouble coming up with a good alternate finisher. I'm look for something similar to the trouble in Paradise but looks more gruesome and powerful. Btw, I'm on 2k20. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SilentAwareness6
    [link] [comments]

    For those interested , WWE 2K20 at 6€ ( around 6-7$) on G2A

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Just noticed this,could be worth the price

    submitted by /u/Kassius-Phantom
    [link] [comments]

    WCW on ESPN+ Old & Revamp Halloween Havoc PSN:KingSlaYerBeast

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    AEW Title for 2k19

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    I'm absolutely loving that there are so many creators making amazing caws again for this game, especially the AEW roster. But..... there still isn't one AEW World Title on CC that doesn't look like crap, would love to get a recommendation for one if there are any good ones?

    submitted by /u/burnout_paradise
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a website where can I find all the images necessary to recreate some PPV in WWE 2K19?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    I would like these images (titantron, apron, minitron ...) so that I can recreate them myself without going through the community creations. For example, I found a site where I can find all the elements necessary for the creation of match cards but nothing on the arenas...

    For PC players, aren't there these images in the files of the different games?

    submitted by /u/Infamekiller59
    [link] [comments]

    Who are the best Owen Hart’s on 2K19 for PS4?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Want him and Bret to beat Rollins & Itami for the Raw tag titles

    submitted by /u/Barron-Blade
    [link] [comments]

    FCW Universe Mode

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I just wanted to say that episode two of my FCW Universe Mode has just released on Youtube. I think it was a great show and you should definitely check it out! Leave any suggestions for me in the comments!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VNeU5WfFQE

    submitted by /u/Gri44in
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment