• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 17, 2020

    WWE Games - The Bastard PAC by Defract and @NickBreakerNCO is updated and uploaded now on PSN! Search; PAC, AEW, Nickbreaker

    WWE Games - The Bastard PAC by Defract and @NickBreakerNCO is updated and uploaded now on PSN! Search; PAC, AEW, Nickbreaker


    The Bastard PAC by Defract and @NickBreakerNCO is updated and uploaded now on PSN! Search; PAC, AEW, Nickbreaker

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    @_Zaddik currently working on the best Rhea caw I have ever seen.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    No matter how many times I’ve seen it, Kurt pulling his straps down is such a great animation. I really miss watching him wrestle.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    CAW is addicting, here’s my take on a Don Harper, ECW Kevin Owens, and El Generico!

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Chuck is now available on PSN created by Defract

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Spring Stampede Arena Incoming

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    I don’t know but it seems that i enjoy this universe mode instead of my Modern Day one :D !

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Just A Quick One For You Guys

    Posted: 17 May 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    SCU coming to PSN by @SuperSaul2K

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Updated Monday Night Messiah via PC mods

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    AND NEW UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    One of my events For Universe. Creator: BroTheHawk-Tags: ESOE, THEHAWK [CC][PS4]

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    Reworking my KENTA

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    This has bothered me for years - hoping it's fixed for 2K22!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    New Year's Revolution '20 (WWE 2K19) by WrestleClown (Info in comments)

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    So i was booking my Backlash card, and then it developed into booking the entire rest of the year around a eddie guerrero vs kliq/nwo feud and ima hella happy w it, lmk what you think.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    [SPS] Made a custom RAW opening for my universe mode based on my favorite NXT opening for fun

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    AEW Universe PPV Schedule

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Can anyone who has WWE2K20 on PC confirm that they fixed the issues in the Entrance Creation Suites?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    So I was having constant issues in the Entrance Suite when I played the game a few months ago... Lighting and Pyro wasn't playing and activating at the right time when I set it, leading my entrances to be off in time. Have they patched that at all?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/gt_baz
    [link] [comments]

    Chris Sabin re-uploaded with hair hack to make it more accurate - PS4 - search NICKBREAKER

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Wwe2k19 universe mode ppv

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    the ppv i use in my universe mode are in the following order

    Bcw Unstoppable- bachlash

    Bcw deadly games- extreme rules

    Bcw money in the bank- money in the bank

    Bcw showdown- summerslam

    Bcw one night stand- hell in a cell

    Bcw ladder of success- tlc

    Bcw homecoming- survior series

    Bcw clash of champions- clash of champions

    Bcw over the edge- royal rumble

    Bcw no escape- chamber

    Bcw brutal 4way- fastlane

    Bcw brutalmania- wreslemaina

    submitted by /u/jonathanfaulkner
    [link] [comments]

    Wwe2k19

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    im back on 2k19 and im using my saved data of my BCW universe mode (i dont know if i already made a post about it and my custom wrestler Aaron Harrington is on community creations for 2k19 and 2k20) i usually play as my custom wrestler but i also play as these wrestlers that i downloaded. Tyler Blade, Jaxon Blade, Brittney Blade (yes they are the children of Baron Blade), Cole Quinn, El Majo, another one of my custom wrestlers Kimberly, Justice stone, another one of my custom wrestlers Youngblood, Brooks, Frost, Bea Priestley, amy jordan, lola star, david starr, evan starr, tyler drake, ashley winters, tracy tiger, violet, mason quienen, owen shwartzs, connor north, golria kisser, egypt, cynthia turner, and many more

    submitted by /u/jonathanfaulkner
    [link] [comments]

    Championship Custom #2 But I Add More Stuff

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    Reworking the face texture, still needs morphing done, and the forehead texture edges blended better. More updates coming tomorrow. New on top, previous on bottom...

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment