• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    WWE Games - WWE 2K21 officially not happening

    WWE Games - WWE 2K21 officially not happening


    WWE 2K21 officially not happening

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Per WWE's earnings call, it was mentioned near the end of the call that a WWE 2K21 will not be coming out

    2K on Twitter: "We will be sharing details on the future of the WWE 2K franchise as well as some exciting news on Monday at 7:00 a.m. PT."

    submitted by /u/FlyH1gh05
    [link] [comments]

    Time for a reboot, what do yous think??

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Made a TakeOver: Chicago arena, based off of the stage setup for All In.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    NOW available on WWE2K20 for XboxOne Austin Theory! Face texture - @rjvicich; Attire logos - @RegularGrandpa; Moveset- @BigRighteous. Search tags: #Austin, #Theory, #RAW or Creator Tag: OmegamanX44 #DenieroInc

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Hope this is true��������

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Here are some more parts for CAA that I made! Hope you like them! If there are any problems, please let me know and I will fix them ASAP

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Kofi's trouble in paradise attempt gets interrupted by McIntyre's headbutt

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Highlight from one of my highly intense matchups in Universe Mode

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Super pumped for what I started to construct last night!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    Now that WWE 2K21 has been officially canceled, us the fans should be vocal now more than ever about what we want to see in the next game, if there is one.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Over the next while, I'll be posting a lot of wishlist & concept stuff from my end and it's mostly stuff that I want to see. It'll be super in-depth and full of ideas that would revitalize the series and put the series back on track again.

    submitted by /u/Krushhz
    [link] [comments]

    We will be sharing details on the future of the WWE 2K franchise as well as some exciting news on Monday at 7:00 a.m. PT.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Injecting my game with a lethal dose of poison led by my CAW in 2k19!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    My first PPV for PPV For universe mode

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    [LOWM -> 2K19 Port] Animal 2000

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Unholy Wrestling presents ... Papa Unholy & The Cardinal

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Rivalries & Heel/Face Question

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Is there any possible way to control who turns heel or face in a rivalry or is it just random?

    submitted by /u/theblasterkid
    [link] [comments]

    Do you prefer arcade or simulation style of wrestling games?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    2K goes for the simulation type of gameplay. It is more "real", while THQ always went for a more arcade style. What do fans like more?

    Personally I like the simulation style a lot better. The selling animations to me in the 2K games are good. The older games used to make me laugh because you would fall off HIAC, SD fist or the semi truck and flop all over the place.

    submitted by /u/FreshCoatOfPaint
    [link] [comments]

    Returning for Nostalgia! 2K19 or 20?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    So I've been having the nostalgic itch for a WWE game and the WWE in general. I grew up watching in late 90s early 00's and haven't played any WWE games in probably 6-10 years estimate.

    I'm gonna go pick one up today and thought I'd ask you guys which to go with 2k19 for 10 bucks or 20 deluxe for 30?

    I was leaning towards 20 cuz it's the newer of the two and roster wise Chyna and Mankind I guess but then I started to read a lot of negativity about 20. What are pros and cons to each and are the bugs fixed in 20? Will the servers even stay on for 19 long enough to justify the purchase? Thanks I'm advance for any advice!

    Also: the most important things to me are probably solid customization of rosters through content creator/downloads for universe mode. A plethora of characters/costumes etc to unlock always adds replay value to me as well!

    submitted by /u/mr_plehn
    [link] [comments]

    The stars of BCW! THE HOLLYWOOD BAD BOYZ! BYE! BYE! Z LISTERS!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Remember how we used to get CAWs?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Today while downloading a few CAWs, I remembered the way we used to get CAWs back in the day. Remember going onto CAW websites and painstakingly copying the values one at a time to recreate the CAW?

    We really have it quite easy now don't we.

    submitted by /u/TheTittyQueen
    [link] [comments]

    Create an arena is great when you're bored

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Which stable to beat The Shield on the Grandest Stage of 'em all?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    So I am about to kickstart my Universe Mode on WWE 2k19 at last and could do with some help deciding which stable beats The Shield at WrestleMania 35...

    I like to plan out the big shows and improvise around them, the current plan is for The Shield to lose at Mania before Ambrose departs for AEW- but who to? Below are some ideas I've come up with, let me know if any sound particularly exciting or please feel free to suggest your own.

    • Balòr Club (Finn Balòr, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows): this could work for sure although Anderson and Gallows would need to be built up a lot as their stock was pretty low after WM34. Would probably have this be Face vs. Face as I don't want to turn Finn until The Fiend decimates him after Mania.

    • Canadian Shield (Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn & A.N. Other- maybe Edge?): quite like this idea as Owens and Zayn will feud with Ambrose & Rollins before Mania so wouldn't be hard to progress this storyline. The main question is which Canadian fits in; Omega and Jericho I plan to use in AEW, which leaves Edge and Roode as my main options, but the latter feels slightly underwhelming given his booking pre-WM34. Would probably call them Canadian Shade.

    • Power Trio (Bobby Lashley & The Authors of Pain w/Paul Ellering): would no doubt be a badass trio and could lead to further recruitment down the line. Not sure on the name yet but all three wrestlers are legit and could feasibly be booked to beat the all-star Hounds of Justice.

    • Mishmash of the above two (CM Punk & Kevin Owens/Sami Zayn or The Authors of Pain): this one writes itself, with Punk returning to lead a new stable going against the team many believe he created. Only stumbling block with this one is I'm tempted to have Punk be AEW's marquee signing. Otherwise I'm all in. Which above duo would go best with him?

    So there you have it, the top choices in my mind to beat The Shield at the next Mania. I'm open to other ideas 👍🏼

    submitted by /u/PrimeRon9
    [link] [comments]

    Small list of indie wrestlers on XBOX CC

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    In a recent post I saw someone mention they were interested in adding some known indie talent to their universe. I found a handful of articles with a list of names, as well as saw a couple of names on AEW recently, though I'm still behind.

    What I've decided to do is list those names and add whether or not I was able to find them on the Xbox CC and also if it looks decent. I'm not going to download them all and check all their moves, for example, but at least this could help you XBOX players in terms of looking for talent.

    First, I'll toot my own horn as I put up a version 1.5 of OCDAMON on the CC recently. OCDAMON worked in iMPACT for a couple of years and currently works in OWE, the Chinese promotion being run out of Cambodia. He and the OWE announcer have helped me pinpoint some of his favorite moves, but there are a lot of available slots for moves in the game so maybe 1/3 or 1/4 are complete with the recommended moves. Can be found using hashtag OCDAMON or NEIANA.

    Furthermore these lists were primarily made in January of this year, and it's a combination of 4-5 different lists that I found. Some of these may have already been signed somewhere, and some of them maybe even on a big promotion. I only follow 1 seriously, so I can't keep up with everything. :P

    Keep in mind that in some cases the CAW might exist but the person spelled the name wrong, or it exists and I spelled the name wrong. Or it might exist and be under a different name, for example if a wrestler joined WWE or something and has a different name in WWE. Many of the ones actually available were uploaded just this month, too. I've also left the emptiness next to names I couldn't find, so you CAW makers out there can see what is missing on the WWE2K20 CC indie scene on XBOX.

    Now let's get down to the list:

    Bryan Rivera

    Chris Dickinson

    TK Cooper - 1 - Searching TK is going to make this seriously easy to find.

    Chris Brookes - 2 - Searching "Brookes" will only give you 5 results, 2 of which are Chris.

    Chris Bey - 1 - Personally I don't really like how the face is a completely different shade, but search #bey and it'll be an easy find.

    Jordan Oliver - 1 - #Oliver will return the fewest results making it easier to find, but #czw is also an option.

    LJ Cleary

    Christian Casanova - 1 - #Casanova gives you a single result.

    Treehouse Lee

    Oswald Project

    Tre LaMar

    Jake Lander

    Cole Radrick

    Nola Kitano

    David Starr - 1 - #STARR shouldn't give you too much trouble.

    Kyle Fletcher - 1 - Literally less than 5 minutes ago #FLETCHER was uploaded. Maybe the other half of the tag team unit will also be uploaded soon. I wonder if #POLOROGERS saw this post :P

    Mark Davis - 1 - annnnnd literally less than 3 minutes after #FLETCHER was updated, so was Mark Davis. Search #AUSSIE or #OPEN to grab both Mark Davis & Kyle Fletcher (Aussie Open, tag team) from PoloRogers

    Cara Noir - 1 - Never seen the guy so i dunno, but the whole face is white. #NOIR

    AR Fox - 1 - #fox looks decent, you'll be inundated with Alicia Fox but this one says it has entrance/victory/moveset. Only 9 downloads and was uploaded on the 9th of April.

    Josh Briggs

    Joe Alonzo -

    Brandon Lee

    Suge D

    Jon Cruz

    Matt Sells

    Mike Reed

    Corey Hollis

    Robert Anthony

    Chico Adams

    Really surprised at how few there are :( Now for the ladies..

    Karissa Rivera

    Madison Eagles

    Aleah James

    Kingsley - 1 - Not actually sure if this was meant to be the real wrestler, but there's only one.

    Elayna Black

    Leyla Hirsch - 3 - #HIRSCH because they each spelled the first name differently.

    Masha Slamovich

    Harlow O'Hara

    Tasha Steelz - 1 - #TASHA

    submitted by /u/koreawut
    [link] [comments]

    Southpaw regional wrestling arena question

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Hi guys. Thinking of purchasing the southpaw dlc but was wondering can you use the southpaw arena with the water in create an arena? Wanted to make my smackdown show using the water backdrop. Thanks

    submitted by /u/nba2kjones
    [link] [comments]

    My take on the Texas Heavyweight Championship. I'll take suggestion on how to improve.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment