• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    WWE Games - With all this downtime, I'm working full steam ahead on a Fantasy NJPW Universe, arenas coming soon to PS4!

    WWE Games - With all this downtime, I'm working full steam ahead on a Fantasy NJPW Universe, arenas coming soon to PS4!


    With all this downtime, I'm working full steam ahead on a Fantasy NJPW Universe, arenas coming soon to PS4!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    I wanted to give 2K20 another chance, but it still kept crashing while playing Universe. Decided to install a few mods for 2K19 and it was the best decision i could make.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    My favourite game i still playing it

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    “If I laugh, that’s all that matters!”

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    A fun little sequence I had with the AI.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Been modding for like 5 days and i'm enjoying putting the attitude era vibes into this game lol

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    A rare sighting of the Chrome Frankenstrowman

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    While I’m on a temporary pause from creating, here’s a quick rundown of all my AEW CAWs that are up in the WWE2k20 CC for XboxOne! Kenny Omega, Adam Page, MJF, KoeyJanela, Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, Jon Moxley, Dustin Rhodes, Kris Statlander, Hikaru Shida, Big Swole, & Nyla Rose!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    He said "How can you question the game?" And then it crashed smh

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    RAW Main Event

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    So I have a DX revamp/ Bullet club Hybrid in my universe mode. They are currently feuding with the Undisputed Era. I thought it was a cool hybrid idea

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Custom attires LIVE on Twitch (pic shows first one results)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    [QUESTION] WWE 2K19 Universe mode how to make a rivalry match?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    ^^ title

    submitted by /u/bearssuck134
    [link] [comments]

    I'm going to miss my Southpaw RW Universe.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Anyone else having this issue? Xbox One Edition: stuck at this percentage for the last 3 minutes.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Re-upload keeps getting deleted.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    wwe 2k20

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    hello, i saw there is wwe 2k20 deluxe edition in the store discounted for 30 euro, so i was thinking should i buy it? the last one i played was wwe 2007, i saw and heard many bad comments about wwe 2k20 so i dont know, i can find even wwe 2k19 for the half cost should i just buy that one isntead?

    submitted by /u/sonobello9
    [link] [comments]

    Question for the people who play on PC

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    I grew up playing EWR (never got into TEW, but I want to). I currently have an iMac because it's best for my job, but I want to have a computer that I can use for gaming—whether laptop or desktop.

    I'd want to play the WWE 2K so I can add more in-depths mods, as well as EWR and TEW.

    For those who play on PC or know information I don't (not hard), what computers would you suggest I look into?

    submitted by /u/NuLight63
    [link] [comments]

    Tag Team name suggestions?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about making a stable with AJ and Cole in it, but I don't wanna use the same old Bullet Club schtick because I think it's overused. Any ideas? Appreciate it.

    If you wanna know the full story, in my Universe, the UE kick out Adam Cole and attack him week after week. During an AJ vs. Orton match, they interfere and attack them. The two agree to team up with Adam and face the UE at Breaking Point. During the match, the Viper hits Cole with a cheap shot. He attempts to hit an RKO, but is interrupted by AJ Styles. This leads to Cole and Styles forming an alliance.

    submitted by /u/Pizzano_Stevano
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good CAWs of these 2 guys on WWE 2K19? If so, please comment down below the name of the creator.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Lack of interactive tutorial

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Hi folks

    Girlfriend bought me this at Christmas but I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

    Struggling to get into it properly - Coming from UFC 3 I'm so used to them buttons.

    Is there no decent tutorial that's interactive rather than the useless 'Tutorial Archive' thing?

    submitted by /u/davidjkennedy
    [link] [comments]

    NOW uploaded on WWE2K20 for XboxOne “The Natural” Dustin Rhodes! Credit to @rjvicich for the face texture. Attire logos by @OmegamanX44. Search #Dustin, #Rhodes, #AEW or Creator Tag: OmegaBlue44. #denieroinc...NOTICE: this is on my alt gamer tag OmegaBlue44!!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    [XB1 2K19] Being young rich and cocky has its advantages. 2 spoiled rich kids, a girlfriend and a mercenary just to be safe.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment