• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    WWE Games - This is the only good screenshot i have of this game

    WWE Games - This is the only good screenshot i have of this game


    This is the only good screenshot i have of this game

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:13 AM PST

    My take on Bash At The Beach. Feedback is welcomed.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:02 PM PST

    NO SELL

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Update: Tegan Nox (preview) Re-morphed her face. I botched her bottoms design, (have to remake it) and waiting for for her match tomorrow. Just in case shes comes out in different more current gear.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:51 PM PST

    I was watching AEW Revolution and I saw some people had a cap with the AEW logo with the Chicago flag on it. I though to do some flag designs with the AEW Logo. I may do some with Bullet Club's logo also. If you have a flag you want me to add to the AEW logo you can ask.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:34 PM PST

    United States Championship, version 2. Any thoughts? Good/bad/awful or feedback appreciated. I'm in a sort of mini competition with my wife. I really can't let her win. XD

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Universe Mode: Survivor Series

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PST

    SummerSlam '02

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:19 AM PST

    My attempt at Andrè in WWE 13. Needless to say it needs work.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:46 PM PST

    CAW Showcase: My main Superstar I’ve been using since SVR ‘10. From Left to Right (in each row) it’s 2K15-2K20. My favorites are easily 15,17,&20. His gimmick is that he’s a superhero (duh) and he’s a big fan of Superman :)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:04 AM PST

    Early preview of the IMPACT WRESTLING World Champion Tess Blanchard! Working on the attires and some small tweaks here and there. Credit to @RaVeN_1515 for the face texture.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:30 PM PST

    So I have all the dlc but I don’t see the spinning uranage anywhere.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:07 AM PST

    What is going on? Also for my downloaded stars there's only the legends. No wastelanders or anything else. Am I doing something wrong? On Xbox btw.

    submitted by /u/Lilscooby77
    [link] [comments]

    Universe Mode: TAKEOVER: Chicago Illinois

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:27 AM PST

    Custom Championship Help!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:22 AM PST

    If ANYONE out there can point me in a direction of a tutorial, graphics, anything to help me come up with custom titles for my Universe, PLEASE, throw a dog a bone here. I don't really know how to do stuff in Photoshop type programs THAT well but I have made some logos for a CAW promotion that a friend and I are running. Thing is, we cannot get a championship to look right at all. If anyone has tips, tutorials, pointers, anything that you can send my way to help us get belts that don't look like turds, it will be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/jaredsmith83
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:30 AM PST

    How should I incorporate the fiend into my universe

    submitted by /u/Ckidd13
    [link] [comments]

    Gold plated NXT Cruiserweight Championship and WWE Pure Wrestling Championship

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Even my 2K19 universe wants this match

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Good ol' 2k.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:31 PM PST

    2K20 Create An Arena Pro Tip: If you don't want your ring aprons to have logos but not have them look like wet garbage bags...

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Go select a color first and then when you go to select a logo, the ring aprons retain the material they normally have instead of changing to that weird shiny material.

    If you don't want to change your color, you don't have to - you can just go into the color menu, click "Options" to confirm it without changing anything, and it'll still fix the ring apron material.

    submitted by /u/TJLynch
    [link] [comments]

    Royal Rumble '01

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Final one. Unfortunately I have no idea how to update/change/add Reddit images. Left the last one up for comparison. Added more red and made it more obvious that it is the United States title. As someone asked, it is in the CC just created by Fake_Doktor. Feedback really appreciated!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Recently got back into wrestling and wanted a good career mode on the 2K games

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:54 AM PST

    I absoloutely adored the career mode on SVR 2007 but I haven't played a WWE game much since then. Out of all the past 2K games, what has the best/ most fun career mode?

    submitted by /u/MrCurryBanger
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have a problem with the AI only reversing Signatures, OMGs and Finishers? 2k19

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:32 PM PST

    Because I just had a match were Aleister Black only reversed my Signatures and Finishers.

    It was a 15 minute match, I had my signature amd finisher multiple times, didn't hit a single one because every single time it was reversed, adding to that, my Manager was useless, not once did she get up and distract the ref.

    I lost the match, you can only get pinned so many times before you miss the pin meter once.

    I then tried testing this out in other matches. Sure enough, my special moves were countered 5+ times in 5 matches.

    What the fuck is happening here?

    submitted by /u/CeboMcDebo
    [link] [comments]

    The Bastard PAC, work in progress.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:54 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment