• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    WWE Games - [MODPOST] If you receive a message about gift cards or raffles, please report it to us.

    WWE Games - [MODPOST] If you receive a message about gift cards or raffles, please report it to us.


    [MODPOST] If you receive a message about gift cards or raffles, please report it to us.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    There has been an issue on reddit lately of accounts pretending to be moderators that are telling users they've been selected for a raffle.

    Example message -thanks to the mods of r/SquaredCircle

    To our knowledge, no one on r/WWEGames has gotten these messages, but it's best to be ahead of things just in case. If you receive one of these messages, DO NOT click on its link. Instead, message the moderators, preferably with a screenshot of the message.

    ~ r/WWEGames mod team

    submitted by /u/W_T_D_
    [link] [comments]

    Bask in his glory, for he is in SvR 07!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Ciampa sitting down on the stairs (kinda), looking down at Johnny Gargano (NOTE: no idea how I got this stairs glitch to work, plz do not ask)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Match Card Monday: My upcoming NXT Takeover Brooklyn 4 Card. Context in the comments.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    [MCM] Card and results in comments for my first PPV post-draft and in Year 2 itself, Money in the Bank!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    WWE2K: Universe Mode, Match Card FASTLANE - Main Show

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    After the Undisputed Era interfered and cost Finn Bálor the NXT Title at Takeover, Bálor formed his own club

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Started to add some logos and face paint to my Dustin Rhodes. I have had a ton of trouble with using one big logo for the face so I’m trying to build it piece by piece. Needs some cleaning up still.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Updated preview for Hikaru Shida! Redid her attire, makeup, color scheme, etc. looking much better & the Samurai Sister entrance works PERFECT for her!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    thoughts on this main event in my nxt/wwe and aew crossover, moxley vs cody vs heel cena whom is currently corporate cena

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Breaking Point '09

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    A match I'm looking forward to happening in real life.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Wow to No Mercy being the GOAT

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    I'm a huge WCW/NWO World Tour and Revenge fan from back in the day. Some of my best childhood memories were from the multiplayer modes in those games. Never made it to No Mercy as I found the WM2000 Championship mode painfully irritating. I just picked up NM from a retro game store on the weekend to see what all this GOAT talk is all about and I'm sad to say this game is even more infuriating than WM2000 was. I guess the people who call it the GOAT never made it to the cage match in the story mode because it's absolutely enraging. The cpu can literally hit you with 3 moves(!) and climb out of the cage and there's nothing you can do to stop it. You can shake the fucking cage till the paint falls off but your opponent will still saunter on over the top with zero problems. It's just a complete time waste. I dont get how so many people can overlook this kind of terrible programming. I know it's an old game and all but people still make excuses for this kind of crap in this day and age. I don't get it.... Are y'all married to game devs?

    The really annoying thing is the first time I played the cage match in story, I completely destroyed Rikishi but I didnt know how to get over the top of the cage since that mode wasnt in the old games so I just reset the game. Then the next 3 times I rematched, the fat fuck just reversed every GD move I did. RAGE!!!

    TL;DR: SD HCTP and SYM both stomp a mudhole and walk it dry on No Mercy based on neither having complete shit programming.

    submitted by /u/Purenoobage
    [link] [comments]

    WWE2K: Universe Mode, Match Card FASTLANE - The Main Events

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    Rate my arenas for UM (2K19)? Personally I love my RAW one but having trouble making Smackdown feel as big and liked this look over some of the more original decisions.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    You asked for it and now, you got it. Kenny Omega in SvR 2007.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Someone asked me to do what I did with adding different flags to AEW's logo with WCW's old logo. Here are 8 different countries I though up randomly and added their flags to the old WCW Logo. Like with the AEW logos I also added a 512x512 link for upload in to the games.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    thanks to ryeedee. just added long hair, a beard, and removed his chest tat. OG punk

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    The Cave-In’s a beautiful move

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Another Reason Why WWE 2K20's MyCareer Mode Was Bad But Funny (Face Glitch)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    This is one of my original CAWs and the leader of the OVE Rydas Azrael Kluger. The current current storyline with him vs me is a 60 minute ironman deathmatch this Friday night at OI4K at his hometown Columbus, Ohio just like John Cena vs RVD at One Night Stand 2006 PPV.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    thank god for those spider senses

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    WHY THIS IS HAPPENING IN MY UNIVERSE MODE !

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    RAW arena from July 2016 I made for my Universe Mode in Wrestling Revolution 3D

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Chyna in SD! Shut Your Mouth

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment