• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    WWE Games - I’m becoming Judus in my mind.

    WWE Games - I’m becoming Judus in my mind.


    I’m becoming Judus in my mind.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Thought this was a pretty fun, Organic Sequence. ��

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Kenny Omega W.I.P.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    fun sequence i had in VPW2

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Undertaker ‘94 now available for download on PS4!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Oh yes!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    I know it is not popular to say about The Rock's appearance in this game. But, I think he looks great here with the Universal Championship.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Wanted to make a new stage for Dynamite. Thought this turned out kinda cool. Let me know what you guys think!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I was today years old when I realized the van's licence plate in 2k19's MyCareer Mode basically says "Bugs Be Gone"

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Seth Rollins Buzz Lightyear attire

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    WWE 2K20 CC

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Does anybody have or know a good CAW of Conor McGregor on Xbox One CC

    submitted by /u/AdamSpence123
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a theme in 2k20

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    In Gore and Perkins universe series they have a different theme for cesaro and I couldn't find it. Here's a link, it's at 9:19

    https://youtu.be/iNqOsfj1bls?t=559

    Also, they could have just used a sound in post production, but I'm not sure

    submitted by /u/mongo2851
    [link] [comments]

    Tag Team Name needed

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    I'm gonna run a storyline where Matt Riddle(face) asks for a mystery opponent and John Morrison (face) comes out. Morrison wins but Riddle earns Morrison's respect, so he asks to form a team with him. The next week they get called out by two heel superstars I'm yet to decide (not UE as I have them in line to win Tag Titles back at Takeover) and challenge them to a Takeover Match.

    So I need a tag team name for Morrison and Riddle.(Also suggestions for heel superstars would be appreciated)

    submitted by /u/King_Nogard
    [link] [comments]

    Cyber Sunday voting

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Okay so could some of y'all vote on me and my friends cyber Sunday match card and I'll put what y'all vote on in brackets

    Buddy Murphy Vs Kenny Omega for WWE Championship (match Type)

    Darby Allin vs ??? For United States championship (Opponent)

    Imperium vs The War Raiders for SmackDown tag titles ( match Type)

    Charlotte Flair vs Candice Larae for SmackDown Women's Championship (match Type)

    Lio Rush Vs Oney Lorcan for The Cruiserweight Championship ( match Type)

    Tyler Bate vs The Fiend ( match Type)

    submitted by /u/7he_0utsider
    [link] [comments]

    I want to start from fresh (delete everything)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I hope you are all well and safe.

    I fancied completely refreshing WWE 2K19 and starting again.

    I've got way too many images and such, bunch of stuff I never use etc. I want to be able to delete all that and then start a new Universe and such.

    If I just delete the saved data, will I be able to then play as normal?

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/DonSoChill
    [link] [comments]

    Did Anyone Else Notice the Hairstyles in Custom Superstars Becoming Really Matte After Launch?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    The hair used to have its own shine. The shine slider does absolutely nothing to fix this.

    submitted by /u/BrandonIsWhoIAm
    [link] [comments]

    The Undertaker ‘94 - WIP

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Match Card Monday - The First Match has been confirmed for the upcoming Super Show Down PPV! Will the Masked Legend be able to dethrone Buddy Murphy?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    PS4 Charly Caruso CAW Request?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well!

    Based on Bayley/Charly Caruso's Twitter interaction yesterday I was wanting to do a match between the two in 2K20 lol.

    So if anyone on 2K20 PS4 wants to take up this request I'd love to see what you come up with!

    Thanks y'all!

    submitted by /u/BakedBak
    [link] [comments]

    My first attempt at a match card. What do you all think?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Remaking the Monday Night Wars with current wrestlers

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    As stupid as this may sound I've decided to redo old storylines in WWF, WCW, and ECW with current wrestlers. In WCW, AJ Styles & the rest of The OC will be NWO with Finn Balor being the Sting of the brand. I will be adding other people to the OC like Braun (Big Show), Sami Zayn (Syxx), Velveteen Dream (Randy Savage), and Tony Nese (Scott Steiner). In ECW, Matt Riddle will be RVD for obvious reasons and Darby Allin as Sabu. Other guys include Bray Wyatt (Raven), Moxley (Sandman), and Samoa Joe (Tazz). In WWF, I'm still thinking who should be who. Kevin Owens will be Stone Cold, The Fiend will be Kane, and Aleister will be Undertaker.

    submitted by /u/moonlightstarshoppin
    [link] [comments]

    How are you meant to play Universe Mode?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    I have 2K19 and I was wondering, everyone seems to play the Universe Mode a lot in the WWE games, but I never really understood how you play it. I'm wondering what the player is supposed to do in this mode. Are you supposed to control everything (e.g. who wins the rivalry matches, who the champion is etc.), or is there a way for the game to control everything for me.

    submitted by /u/George4448
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment