• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    WWE Games - I got my first platinum yesterday

    WWE Games - I got my first platinum yesterday


    I got my first platinum yesterday

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    PSA: Undisputed Era's music works perfectly with Miz's MITB entrance

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    In mine and my best friends universe we do these little montage like videos every wrestlemania, tell me what you guys think, also let me know if you guys have any questions

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Chris Jericho Career Playthrough.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Chris Jericho Career Playthrough.

    As a true Jericholic, I decided to playthrough Jericho's career using Universe Mode, 1996-2020. Started in ECW, won the World Television Championship from Shane Douglas, and lost in an ECW Championship Match against Raven. After that, I started in WCW, fought a couple of meaningless matches went to NJPW for a couple of Matches, and then went on my first Cruiserweight Title Reign Jobbed out to Alex Wright the next week, and went back to NJPW, Came back for the Start of 1998 Won the Cruiserweight title again.

    Following that I turned heel, had a short feud with Juventud Guerrera and started a Feud with Malenko where I Did the whole, Man Of 1004 Holds Promo and Conspiracy Victim thing, (Did the whole Washington DC thing in GTA 5) I went onto win the World Television Championship, but then got bored, and decided to skip to August 1999, and did the Whole Jericho Debut thing, during a Match I noticed that I wasn't taking any Screenshots or saving any clips, so I got into a Feud with Benoit in where we fought at Armageddon for the IC Title in a Match I won, fought the Big Show at Royal Rumble for the #1 Contender Spot (turned face), where I Lost.

    On Raw is War, Jericho and Angle got into an Altercation which ended up in a Ladder Match for IC Title, Main Eventing Raw I lost to an Angle Slam, Angle went on to defeat Chris Benoit for European Title, becoming the Eurocontinteal Champion, In a 2 Falls Triple Threat at Wrestlemania 2000, Benoit won the European Championship, and I Escaped with the Intercontinental Championship, Got the Original Title Match against Triple H, although this time, they had a redo In where Jericho "Retained", Triple H and Jericho had a 60 Minute Iron-Man Match at Backlash where Jericho Won 6-5, Making Triple H Tap Around the 2 Second Mark, Long Story Short, Jericho got Murdered Next Night On War.

    Pedigree Through Announcement Table (And for the First time not the Spanish One)

    Headshot From HHH.

    Double Chair Shots From Shane and Hunter.

    Jericho Retains At Backlash.

    Backlash 60 Minute Iron Man Match.

    Wrestlemania 2000 Triple Threat.

    Ladder Match Raw Main Event, Kurt Angle Vs Chris Jericho for the IC Title.

    submitted by /u/Konfuxion
    [link] [comments]

    Thursday Night Throwback is now available on Xbox 2K20 CC. #ThursdayNight #Throwback #deadarmy86

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    My recreation of what Jeff Hardy would have looked like in SD! Here Comes the Pain (OG model by: a7med7assan5)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    My Rumble poster for Universe Mode

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Ouch

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Hi I’m just a caw lover that sucks at making caws, I was wondering if anyone could make this Jeff Hardy in 2K19 for PS4 (preferably a caw and not an alt attire for Jeff Hardy) and upload him in CC (photo by heyahatchi)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Why can't there be a good game based on classic wrestling?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Help me with caa

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Ok so I've been watching YouTube videos on arenas in game and they made custom images move for example the electronic billboard so can anyone help me make my images move like the graphics in game plz help me!!!?!?!??? (Edit): this is what I mean https://youtu.be/yZkQOqqU2dE

    submitted by /u/TheErickVasquez
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have the old WWF/WWE Logo on the multicoloured horizontal bars background image that was used on RAW25 at the Manhattan Centre?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Tag name for Joe and Rusev

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    In universe I have Samoa Joe and Rusev as a Tag Team but I need a tag name for them that isn't The Destroyers or The Dangerous Duo.

    submitted by /u/EVIL_Danger
    [link] [comments]

    At that moment Shelton knew he fucked up

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    AWA Title Set

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    So um...

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Promo help

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Just bought 2k20 for PS4. Playing universe and it won't give me any dialogue choices for promos I'm forced to just watch it. Any help? They are custom promos if that matters

    submitted by /u/tunapasta1
    [link] [comments]

    Can the Million Dollar Tower be playable after the 2K19 servers go offline?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    I'm trying to Platinum 2K19 however, I think this will be my last trophy due to it being annoying. I see people saying that this is an online trophy but i tried playing it offline and it worked. Do i have to be online to achieve this trophy? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Hunter316
    [link] [comments]

    Need Stables and Tag Teams for my NXT Universe

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    This is my roster for my NXT universe and i need factions and tag teams, i have a couple CAW and CC's as well

    Superstars

    • Adam Cole (H)

    • Bobby Fish (H)

    • Kyle O'Reilly (H)

    • Roderick Strong (H)

    • Jaxson Ryker (H)

    • Steve Cutler (H)

    • Wesley Blake (H)

    • Tommasso Ciampa (H)

    • Johnny Gargano (F)

    • Finn Balor (H)

    • Keith Lee (F)

    • Matt Riddle (F)

    • Pete Dunne (F)

    • Velveteen Dream (F)

    • Shane Thorne (H)

    • Corey Graves(H)

    • Oney Lorcan (F)

    • Danny Burch (F)

    • Fandango (F)

    • Tyler Breeze (F)

    • Ridge Holland (H)

    • Dave Mastiff (F)

    • EC3 (F)

    • Braun Strowman (F)

    • Eric Young (H)

    • Robert Roode (H)

    • Cesaro (H)

    • Mojo Rawley (F)

    • Riddick Moss (H)

    • No way Jose (F)

    • Brodus Clay (F)

    • Adam Rose (F)

    • Lars Sullivan (H)

    • Aleister Black (H)

    • Dexter Lumis (H)

    • Damien Priest (H)

    • Elias (F)

    • Otis (F)

    • Tucker (F)

    • Kassius Ohno (H)

    • Tyler Bate (F)

    • Trent Seven (F)

    • Noam Dar (F)

    • Mark Andrews (F)

    • "Flash" Morgan Webster (F)

    • Mike Kanellis (H)

    • Drake Maverick (F)

    • Drew Gulak (H)

    • Walter (H)

    • Marcel Barthel (H)

    • Fabian Aichner (H)

    • Alexander Wolfe (H)

    • Dominik Dijakovic (F)

    • Angel Garza (H)

    • Humberto Carrillo (H)

    • Andrade (H)

    • Bronson Reed (F)

    • Cameron Grimes (H)

    • Killian Dain (H)

    • Kushida (F)

    • Alex Shelley (F)

    • Lio Rush (F)

    • Ricochet (F)

    • Isaiah "Swerve" Scott (F)

    • Joaquin Wilde - (F)

    • Robert Stone - (H)

    • Dash Wilder (H)

    • Scott Dawson (H)

    • Apollo Crews (F)

    • Jinder Mahal (F)

    • Drew McIntyre (F)

    • Bo Dallas (H)

    • Curtis Axel (H)

    • Rowan (H)

    • The Fiend (H)

    • Austin Theory (H)

    • Killer Kross (H)

    • Joey Ryan (F)

    • James Storm (F)

    • Matt Sydal (F)

    • Dio Maddin (F)

    • Hector Oakes (F)

    • Bertie Bassett (F)

    • Rupert III (F)

    • Primate (F)

    • Wild Boar (F)

    submitted by /u/RileyTheLankyGiant
    [link] [comments]

    Proving Grounds/Battleground Match, when you hear that, what kind of match would this be?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    Trying to create a "Proving Grounds/Battlegrounds" match, what do you think that would look like? Whats the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to a "Proving Grounds/Battlegrounds" match?

    submitted by /u/JoannasDad94
    [link] [comments]

    Who's Really good at using the Hair Dye on 2k19? I suck at it Lol I have a Blank Sting without Facepaint uploaded Can someone please do the Hair and Reup load him?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Next preview up...1/2 of LAX and a member of the inner circle Santana! Face texture credit to @RaVeN_1515! Still needs a lot of work.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Currently not done as I need more clips but this my first time making a custom titantron EVER, what do you think? BTW the music in this clip is the music I'm using for the caw, it's in 2K19.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment