• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    WWE Games - A reimagining of a few WCW and ECW PPV's. More to come. All create-a-arena parts so have fun.

    WWE Games - A reimagining of a few WCW and ECW PPV's. More to come. All create-a-arena parts so have fun.


    A reimagining of a few WCW and ECW PPV's. More to come. All create-a-arena parts so have fun.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:46 AM PST

    Shinsuke Nakamura 'adidas'

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:52 PM PST

    Bluebird (original superhero CAW) made in WWE 2K20

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:27 AM PST

    New red versions of IMPACT titles uploaded to 2K19 on PS4

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:52 PM PST

    My Defiant Universe Mode Championships!!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:33 PM PST

    I don't know, sometimes this game gives me some amazing screenshots.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    The Wyatt's VS ReDragon

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:05 PM PST

    Not the best quality New Generation Era logo, but I use it for my classic shows watermark and looks as good to me as 2K’s

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Did you know that Dream has a third attire from MyCareer?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Made my friend into a wrestler. What should be his finisher? I'll answer any questions.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:56 AM PST

    2k20 Fixed Yet?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Seeing all the backlash of 2k20, I decided not to pick up the game. I was wondering if, after 3 months, is it any better yet?

    submitted by /u/_mObLo
    [link] [comments]

    Thought this botch actually looked kinda cool.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:55 PM PST

    The white strap is uploaded the black strap will be uploaded soon gotta rank up though

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:51 AM PST

    Looking to uninstall my WWE 2K19 from my computer; what's the best way to preserve all my saved data?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Just curious, as I could see myself coming back to it at a later date, but I don't want it taking up 50 GB on my hard drive at the moment, since I haven't played in quite a while.

    submitted by /u/ShiftyMcCoy
    [link] [comments]

    WWE2k20 worth it

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:40 AM PST

    So 2k20 is on sale now and it ends today I heard bad things about it and I dont know if you shoulf I buy it Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/mrreaper72
    [link] [comments]

    Custom mode to Welf X-Divison title that is not only red but has a better looking front plate IMO. also made an arena. PS4 Tags are Impact and Welf. Textures in gallery

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:39 AM PST

    ‪Here is the winner of today’s preview poll ...#BITW @CMPunk! Credit @RaVeN_1515 for the face texture. The tattoos are a placeholder bc they are not mine and I’ll either need to talk to the creator who made them or create my own set but for now that’ll do #WWE2K20 #PS4 #PS4share ‬

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:03 AM PST

    What are the criteria for triggering squash matches in 2K19 and 2K20?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Weight difference? Stat difference?

    I know it's not a constant thing, there's always "chance of triggering one."

    Edit: I know HOW to turn a match into a squash. I'm just curious about WHAT constitutes a valid squash match.

    submitted by /u/Adze95
    [link] [comments]

    Some match rules problems? (in Universe Mode)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Just picked this game up, this is gonna be fun.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:22 PM PST

    ??

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Some more ring aprons and canvases for the template wrestling company logos I created month's back. Because of some things with two of the first 10 I posted here I will have to make 2 more to replace two of the ten.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    PROGRESS Wrestling Arena and Championships - available to download on Xbox CC

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:31 AM PST

    What do you think about a Remake of SvR 07 GM Mode

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:42 AM PST

    Hi,

    since month and replaying SvR 06/07 I got this idea in my head... A GM Mode (simulation) game. I know there is something similar (TEW 2016 and soon 2020) but in my opinion it has to much details. I personal prefer the older gm modes more. So thats why I got this idea.. It will be only a simulation and not a gameplay-game but with the feature "set the winner" you could play the matches in each WWE game you want and set after that the winner in the gm mode game.

    Additional to the features which was in SvR 2006/2007 I would add this stuff:

    - Talk-system with your superstars

    - Superstars across brands (so SmackDown Superstars could appear on RAW episode for a match/promo also for rivalry's - but it will be expensive) also Survivor Series SvR for example

    - some new match types (like "Winner takes all")

    - set the winner of a match (so you can play the matches in any wwe game) but also you can plan titel runs

    - Scouting-system to find talents from indys- Draftshows

    - Money in the Bank (also possibility to book the cash in)

    - more detailed contracts for the superstars (expectations of the superstars

    - and some more

    What do you think about it? Would you like to play it? Or are you fine with the TEW/old SvR modes?

    Let me know :)

    submitted by /u/SlimOntario2033
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment