• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    WWE Games - Redownloaded 2k16 and came across this in universe

    WWE Games - Redownloaded 2k16 and came across this in universe


    Redownloaded 2k16 and came across this in universe

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:50 PM PST

    Cooking up something for you guys if your still playing 2K19

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:05 AM PST

    Well, that's not good

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:01 AM PST

    PS4 2K19 - Finally for the evening The NWA Mid Atlantic Championship

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:15 AM PST

    A early retry at Moxley

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Rhea Ripley damn near kills Becky Lynch

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Had to sell 2k20 due to reasons, so to fill the gap I redownloaded 2k18.... and it's quite good

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:25 AM PST

    I have 2k19 but I wanted to play as Ciampa and stuff and there is a lot of people in this game I forgot about like Neville and Rich swan etc gonna have some fun with this until I eventually get 2k20 back

    submitted by /u/Funkyc0bra
    [link] [comments]

    Kelly Kelly (work in progress)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Universe Mode not letting me assign a Custom Superstar to a brand

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:00 AM PST

    As said in the post title. For some reason. It won't let me assign them to a brand. It's happened with several that i've downloaded and I don't understand because one I got before these ones worked fine but now this last one won't. It's there but when I add it to the show, it comes up blank like it isn't there. Is there a fix for this or does anyone know what causes it?

    submitted by /u/SuperSaiyanMudkip
    [link] [comments]

    OMG Moonsault

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:20 PM PST

    How to record entrance on xbox

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:19 AM PST

    I tried capturing my CAWs entrance and the Xbox record feature cuts off during entrance so I guess is how can I record the entrance I want to show my brother who lives outta state it

    submitted by /u/Helewe
    [link] [comments]

    Somebody gotta make this... This is Dope

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:14 AM PST

    When Moxley just won’t die...

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:24 PM PST

    How do you unlock this mask? Didn't see it in the myplayer rewards.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:47 AM PST

    Set up a universe in exhibition/play mode?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:39 AM PST

    I have enough with this dreadful universe mode that keeps deleting my cards, vacating costum titles and all the other bugs that are going. So how did you people that use their imagination or spreadsheets instead of universe mode set up their things? Do you still follow an actual PPV calendar and play let's say four weeklies in exhibition before playing a PPV? Do you manage your factions and rivalries manually? Inspire me.

    submitted by /u/KevitoMG
    [link] [comments]

    MyCarrer mode on Universe (2k19)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:15 AM PST

    As the title says, I wanna do a MyCarrer on Universe mode with my created superstar (Overall 81). Thing is I add him to NXT and turn off minor show appearances so he can be more active on the show. 1 month later after I start it, I'm already going for the NXT title and I don't want that. Wanna like have slow storylines which build me up for that, like form tag teams, or do betrayals, stuff like that. How can I take the most out of it trying to do this?

    submitted by /u/BoTTuGa
    [link] [comments]

    WWE gaming with a mostly disabled left hand?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:14 PM PST

    I'm only able to play on my PC using my capable right hand and my semi capable left hand on the mouse which can only move, and hit the two primary buttons no extra fancy buttons would be doable. Are there any WWE games that would support that control style?

    submitted by /u/CrimsonAndGrover
    [link] [comments]

    WWE Games on Xbox 360

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:33 PM PST

    I just recently acquired an Xbox 360 and I'm thinking about trying to grab a couple / few old WWE games, so I have a couple questions

    1) What are some of the more fun games from that era, and what is good about them? What should I absolutely avoid?

    2) I cannot update Xbox Live on this console so I can't go online (I don't know why, it just goes to an indefinite black screen when I try to update and I have to restart) so I don't think I can update or patch any games, was that as huge of an issue then as it would be with new games today, or did games in that era ship in a decently playable state?

    submitted by /u/kevyn_gnartinez
    [link] [comments]

    James Rhustle and Hellfire Creations NWA US title belt. Might be making the Mid Atlantic also.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:07 AM PST

    A person who chose a template wrestling logo from the first and second batch asked me to do some ring aprons and canvases for them. I will do aprons and canvases IF you are someone who had chose a template wrestling logo from the templates I created and posted months back.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:04 PM PST

    2k19 servers down

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:26 AM PST

    Does this happen alot? Trying to download about 15 more wrestlers to fill out my 4 universe shows and suddenly the server isn't available

    submitted by /u/Mr_Intergalactic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment