• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 18, 2019

    WWE Games - Saw this not sure if anyone posted

    WWE Games - Saw this not sure if anyone posted


    Saw this not sure if anyone posted

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:07 PM PST

    Well.. atleast they didn't forget about the championship

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:18 PM PST

    [WWE2k20] Trigger this is awesome crowd chants

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:48 AM PST

    (Don't know if this has been posted here or not, if so please feel free to delete) When you're in a match and get a signature move or finisher instead of pressing the regular combination (x+a or x+square) if you press the OMG combination (b+y or o+Δ) you will still hit your signature/finisher but the crowd will respond to it as being an OMG moment and start shouting This is Awesome, it's a cool thing to add intensity to some segments of your match :-) I guess this is a bug in the game and will probably be patched but this is one of the bugs they could leave in the game and work in fixing major issues

    submitted by /u/Kizzado
    [link] [comments]

    Sister Abigail, what are you doing??

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:25 AM PST

    (WWE 2K20) Jimmy Havoc Now Available (PS4)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:57 PM PST

    ‪To kill a few minutes before #WWE2K20 is hopefully ���� patched, here’s an early preview of @nwa newest addition “The Villain” @MartyScurll! #PS4share #PS4 ‬thanks @Defract for the face/chest logos

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:59 AM PST

    Does anyone else not like using CAWS in Universe Mode?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:36 PM PST

    This may be an unpopular opinion but I just can't use them in Universe Mode. Maybe it's because I like to make my universe authentic with people using correct trons and everything being legitimate. Who else here feels similar?

    submitted by /u/DrinkItInMan11
    [link] [comments]

    Sad old drunk hardcore clown, John Wayne Gorgeous.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:35 AM PST

    Pac Available On Xbox By Xombie

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 04:16 PM PST

    ‪Another quick preview...still lots of work to do especially bc I can’t get his face paint right! #WWE2K20 #PS4share #PS4 @dustinrhodes #thenatural ‬

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:35 PM PST

    Early Work-In-Progress on Jimmy Havoc (PS4). Feedback Welcome.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:42 PM PST

    Hangman Page By Xombie On Xbox

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 04:15 PM PST

    Toughest AI to compete against?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:40 AM PST

    For me, its Candice LaRae. I made absolutely no changes to her stats. I set the game to legendary mode, slightly tweaked the gameplay sliders and she becomes superwoman. Same in 2K19. Candice would, and still continues to give me out of this world matches every time i face her, but her AI is legit the only other than Daniel Bryan's that fills me with dread when I have to face them. She's great for giving which ever woman I decide to push a star making performance, even if I lose to her half of the time.

    submitted by /u/Dell-Star
    [link] [comments]

    For those who could use it.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:25 PM PST

    One of the things I miss from 19 is the AI going for pins.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:23 AM PST

    In 2k19, the AI would go for pins after certain moves or actually hold a pin combination move. To me, it made the match feel more realistic.

    In 2k20, they hardly do either. Usually, they only pin after a sig or finisher. That bums me out because I loved the realism it added.

    Not to be super negative, because there are things I love about 20.

    I really hope 21 can redeem the franchise like 19 did. Anyway, back to Universe mode I go.

    submitted by /u/idonotmath
    [link] [comments]

    WWE 2K20 and Count outs

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:26 PM PST

    Why does the A.I love count outs so much? They just fight forever outside. Gets so bad i've had to make a custom match just so they won't get counted out. but then they just fight outside for ages. Any suggestions on ways to fix this?

    submitted by /u/SuperSaiyanMudkip
    [link] [comments]

    Best Sliders for A.I vs A.I matches?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:42 AM PST

    I run a universe mode for a discord. It's fun seeing the A.I(when they don't get counted out -_-) have decent to good matches. What sliders would you recommend to get the best matches out of A.I's against each other?

    submitted by /u/SuperSaiyanMudkip
    [link] [comments]

    2K Originals

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:32 PM PST

    Having played WWE Immortals I really like the 2K Originals DLC. I mean yes having new people in the game is cool and all but the Immortals like stuff is really what's making this game different from the rest. Well everything besides Pilgrim Rusev. He's horrible.

    submitted by /u/Spaghetti-Eddie
    [link] [comments]

    Road to Glory unlocks

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:28 PM PST

    Is there any possible way to still unlock road to Glory CAW pieces? Seems ridiculous that anything is locked when I paid for the accelerator imo.

    submitted by /u/paullyrose3rd
    [link] [comments]

    My Tournament for the WWE United States Tag Team Championship

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:25 PM PST

    First Round: Island Thunder (Samoa Joe and Shane Thorne) vs America Never Taps (Drew Gulak and Chad Gable)

    The Freak Collection (Lars Sullivan and Lio Rush) vs The Kings of Wrestling (Kassius Ohno and Cesaro)

    Money Hit Squad (Jinder Mahal and EC3) vs Explict Doom (Dean Ambrose and Luke Harper)

    Wrestlings Last Hope (Daniel Bryan and Johnny Gargano) vs America Strong (Roderick Strong and Kurt Angle)

    Round 2: America Never Taps (Drew Gulak and Chad Gable) vs The Freak Collection (Lars Sullivan and Lio Rush)

    Explict Doom (Dean Ambrose and Luke Harper) vs America Strong (Roderick Strong and Kurt Angle)

    Finals: The Freak Collection (Lars Sullivan and Lio Rush) vs Explict Doom (Dean Ambrose and Luke Harper)

    Winner:The Freak Collection!

    submitted by /u/JoannasDad94
    [link] [comments]

    IT’S CLOBBERIN’ TIME! “The Best in the World” CM Punk @CMPunk is NOW uploaded for @WWEgames #WWE2K20 on #PS4! Search Tags #Punk #BITW #GTS or creator tag Reegs5kcco #DenieroInc #FixWWE2K20 Night 1 of 8 Crazy Nights from #DenieroInc

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:41 PM PST

    WWE2K20 Jun Kasai WIP PS4

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:30 PM PST

    Who would you want to buy the WWE license?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:54 AM PST

    If/when 2K lose it.

    I gotta be honest, I have a really bad feeling EA would grab it...

    submitted by /u/RVDKaneanite
    [link] [comments]

    (ItsJCTV PSN) Any clean players? I keep running into spammers. I want to fight clean people! So please add me!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:00 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment