• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    WWE Games - WWE 2K20 Patch 1.03 Discussion + Youtuber ViolentLee + Ribbie

    WWE Games - WWE 2K20 Patch 1.03 Discussion + Youtuber ViolentLee + Ribbie


    WWE 2K20 Patch 1.03 Discussion + Youtuber ViolentLee + Ribbie

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:31 AM PST

    Please use this thread to discuss the most recent patch, along with any new bugs or fixes you encounter.


    As for the Youtuber ViolentLee, a former writer for Smackdown vs Raw, he is not 2K. He worked on the SvR series roughly a decade ago and gave his thoughts on 2K20. After his first video blew up, he began making more videos and more unsubstantiated claims. There is no indication that he knows anything behind the scenes at 2K.

    As for the Twitter account Ribbie, he has zero affiliation with 2K. He makes predictions based off of common sense and when he's wrong, he changes his story. There is no connection to 2K from him.

    Posts about ViolentLee and Ribbie will be removed.

    submitted by /u/W_T_D_
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to make Matt from Wii Sports in 2K19.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:21 PM PST

    This is the face the Rock makes when doing the People's Elbow. I think he needs to sneeze

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:06 PM PST

    What a bad rib!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:52 PM PST

    Diamond is a Girl’s Best Friend! My original caw Kameron Diamond.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:09 AM PST

    Did a few changes to some WWE show logos that I created modernized versions of. Also, there are still some template wrestling promotion logos left I created that haven't been taken yet. WXW and Pro Wrestling Giga are the only two that have been taken.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:33 AM PST

    Forgot I had the left picture, so I made this once I found it. Same attire theme: 2k19 vs 2k20. RAINBOW KAIRI

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:48 PM PST

    Kevin Sullivan Preview PS4

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:15 AM PST

    They fixed stuff but the hair dye tool is still trash so I’m just gonna repost my favorite CAW from 2k19

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:21 PM PST

    PSA about downloading custom arenas

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:07 AM PST

    The patch on Wednesday was not retroactive, so if you download an arena made before the patch the logos still won't download. Any arenas after the patch should be fine?

    What's the fastest way to disseminate this throughout the community so HOPEFULLY, everyone will just reupload their arenas?

    submitted by /u/ky1990
    [link] [comments]

    the PC version of 2K20 was reverted back to the patch 1.02 because of the coruppted safe files in 1.03 which means your data from 1.03 are corrupted and you have to start all over once again

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:14 AM PST

    I strongly reccomend everyone on PC manually back up your safe files which you will find under "\Steam\userdata<yourprofilenumber>\1015500"

    submitted by /u/suicidalslav
    [link] [comments]

    For those that did G1 in your universe. When do you start it so you can do your finals at the G1 PPV?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:02 AM PST

    Also if this is not how you do it. Let me know how you set yours up this is my 1st time attempting this and I don't want to mess it up

    Also can I please have some instructions for points type stuff because I just watched my first G1 this year and just started watching NJPW this year thx to the help of r/squaredcircle I am now hooked to njpw and after watching G1 climax 29 I am now wondering how to set this up in my universe it would give me something fresh and new to try.

    So yeah I just need some help on how to do the points and when to start it. I already know there is Block A and Block B so I got that under control?

    submitted by /u/AjStylesIsGOAT
    [link] [comments]

    Now tat the downloads are working again, my Tessa Blanchard for anyone interested. Full move set, intro and victory motions. #Lieter PS4

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:35 PM PST

    MY GOD HIS ARMS BROKEN IN HALF!!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:19 PM PST

    Patch 1.03!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Now That Creations is fixed i picked the game back up, heres a couple WIP's. hope to have them finished and uploaded in the next couple days.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:47 PM PST

    That moment when you decide you're not as fearless as you thought you were...

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:00 PM PST

    Blimey, a glitch during an entrance!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:17 AM PST

    RibbieWWE finally comes out as being fake: “y’all got ribbed”

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:24 PM PST

    Seeing red (I miss 2K19's blood)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    They finally fixed face morphing

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:55 PM PST

    To those who's playing 2K20 on Xbox, how's the game after this patch?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:11 AM PST

    Just an FYI for anyone wondering if the Jeff Hardy armbands were fixed by the patch: Nope, they weren't

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:47 PM PST

    It seems like this patch barely fixed anything. I was really looking forward to being able to use these armbands, but apparently they're still broken. Ugh. Hopefully we get a significantly larger patch soon that'll include fixes to the larger issues in the game.

    submitted by /u/theTRUEchamp
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts on WWE 2K20

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:20 PM PST

    I had recently read and watched some of the reviews for this game so I was a little skewed on not buying it. But then I saw it on the Xbox Black Friday deals and made the leap and bought the deluxe for $45. So far the game is surprisingly not that bad. Yeah there's a few glitches and it's not as smooth as 2K19 but the movement and gameplay is really fun I'm enjoying it. I can see why people were mad about it being nearly unplayable but they've put a couple patches out and it's not too bad. I don't agree with 2K getting rid of Yukes but if your a fan of the games and want a new one to play I recommend picking it up for $30 atleast it's worth that. I just wanted to share my thoughts on it not knocking anyone's opinion.

    submitted by /u/DannyShmurda
    [link] [comments]

    Reversal issue - showcase

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:55 AM PST

    Does anybody else have the issue in showcase mode where anyone you face will literally reverse ANY move you do if they have a reversal spare? Even if I do a major reversal, they can still reverse me. It makes doing objectives really hard in matches like Bayley vs Charlotte where she has a distinct reversal advantage cause she's got more

    submitted by /u/KyloGlendalf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment