• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    WWE Games - I miss when DLC used to be 59p

    WWE Games - I miss when DLC used to be 59p


    I miss when DLC used to be 59p

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:07 AM PST

    Hey it's me again. Lots of people enjoyed the roster edit that I did for my Universe Mode, so here is the card for the go-home episode of RAW before Extreme Rules. Feel free to ask questions.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:04 AM PST

    To follow up with my Melina post im also working on MVP too (xbox) ����

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:55 AM PST

    Just a Concept I had... instead of a Brand split it's a Territorial split... What yall think?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:10 PM PST

    Can't add more logos.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    Some of the superstar logos in 2k make better facepaint than the real facepaint. This is part of the making of my next set of Red and Tre.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:02 PM PST

    Survivor Series 2019 [PC] Tags - (Survivor Series, SS19, TheVitaminV)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:02 AM PST

    Anyone want a Bayley caw? DM me if you do and are interested in making her current heel persona attire. I'm gonna lose my mind over her hair!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:06 PM PST

    My Melina is on CC but theres no moveset or entrance lol ill be updating it soon enough

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:44 AM PST

    Game slowdown making pin kickouts impossible?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:43 AM PST

    I'm playing 2K20 on Xbox One and there's a ridiculous amount of slowdown at certain points. Sometimes the game just chugs a bit.

    The annoying thing is that this can affect pins. The count happens at the full speed rate, even when the game is slow. There have been so many matches where I've lost because the ref counted to 3 before the bar even hit the green zone.

    I just lost a match where I hit the green zone but the ref counted the 3 anyway.

    What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Adze95
    [link] [comments]

    Congratulations to the Magnificent 7 who have attained the Platinum Trophy today! Everyone else now has fewer than 23 hours to do so until the next PPV. Good luck!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:21 AM PST

    My First Attempt at custom side plates for my Women's Tag Team C&C welcome

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:24 PM PST

    Why is it so hard for 2K to get simple, fun things right?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:47 AM PST

    The question sounds rhetorical and passive-aggressive, but I mean it as a genuine question. I'm not a game developer. Is it really THAT hard to make awesome hard-hitting mat effects? Crisp, strong strike sounds? Loud audience reactions? Little things like this would contribute greatly to a fun experience, yet, they seem an afterthought.

    submitted by /u/Nireftis
    [link] [comments]

    I suppose since this Alexa Bliss caw I've been working on came out decent, I should probably start working on heel Bayley. Wish me luck.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:12 PM PST

    Couple more logos I did really need to keep practising.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:55 AM PST

    Need help deciding (WWE 2K20)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:36 AM PST

    Black Friday is coming around and it's mean the game is going to be on sale in GameStop so this is the best opportunity to get it at the minimum price of $27.99. after hearing about the bugs and the issues that it has I was wondering if you guys would still recommend buying it?

    submitted by /u/MikeyV8
    [link] [comments]

    I made my own Chloe "Red" Crimson from 2K20 (right) in 2K19 (left)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:31 PM PST

    Closing?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:52 AM PST

    Anyone else's game on pc closing randomly? (2k20 of course)

    submitted by /u/TheVitaminV
    [link] [comments]

    I need help making teams of five wrestlers for my universe [WWE 2K19]

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:08 AM PST

    I already got couple of ideas but I need more, that's what I got:

    The Elite-Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks, Adam Page and Cody

    Big Boy Club-Vader, Otis, Hanson, Bam Bam Bigelow and Big Show

    Team 205-I didn't decide the members yet

    Team Xtreme-Tommy Dreamer, The Hardy Boyz and I need two more

    Any ideas for teams I can make and what their name should be

    submitted by /u/wagwanpiffting12
    [link] [comments]

    WWE 2K20 Universe Mode - Tutorial, Documentation, etc.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:59 AM PST

    Heya,

    I'd like to find a solid tutorial, walkthrough, documentation, etc. for Universe mode in 2K20. I've never played anything like that before, and it looks interesting... but there's not much in-game that explains how it works.

    How would you set Show Rosters? Who holds the belts? Can you add or drop shows? Create your own shows? Things like that. :)

    submitted by /u/paigegrrl
    [link] [comments]

    Road to Glory Survivor Series tower not working.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:08 PM PST

    Is anybody else having issues with the RTG Survivor Series Tower. Not the Gauntlet one that gives you the paper helmet but the one that starts with Daniel Bryan. I hit A to start it and the game starts to transition before going back to the menu.

    submitted by /u/OvensGraphicDesign
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell do people play Online?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:20 AM PST

    I just tried Online matches but it's fucking unplayable. After using my finisher on an opponent and going for a pin in the middle of the ring, it's apparently a rope break. He then manages to hit his finisher even though I reversed it on green and amber. How the hell do people enjoy this when you can't even reverse shit?

    submitted by /u/LeRobotRebel
    [link] [comments]

    Went back to 2K19 and started making new CAWs for an all-Caw universe, here are the first five (character names in the comments)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:34 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment